Reviews for Show and Tell
Kyranol1 chapter 1 . 8/13
I'd love to see a sequel to this, even if I'm not completely used to this pairing (just can't stop thinking about Mystique being Rogue's mother figure).
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
beautiful and cute i love :)
Spiritwolf71 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Loved the story but odd pairing, but then Im of the old old comic book days where Raven was like a step mom for Marie so it was kinda odd
magicmumu chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I liked this one a lot. I see a lot of this paioring, but usually it is in the comicverse and not in the movie verse. This was well written, and I wonder if there is more to this.

LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Wow. Really awsome (:

Great writing, and I love unconventional pairings D Really great job!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
wow, this was wonderful

great job
Ana Morada chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I'm basically just serial-reviewing you now. Ok, so the angst in this story was wonderful. I've always had a fascination with these two particular characters, and I feel as though you captured them both exactly the way that they were meant to be interpreted. I loved Rogue's obsession with touch, and the ending dialgue was so horribly heart-breaking.
minako366 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
aw, TURN AROUND MYSTIQUE! So cute I wish that there was more to this
RogueNya chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Wow, interesting, and well written.
csi7 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I love this story. I'd totally expect them to want comfort after being subjected to a life changing event.
BeaGar chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I love your stories!

I really hope you will write a sequel of this!

I'm italian, English is not my first language so I won't write a long review, but I wanted you to know that I love your stories, all of them.

I also hope you'll write a Jean\Marie!

Keep writing!
Estarc chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Excellent fic. I really wish you would continue it. Your longer fics are really good. And Rogue/Mystique is a good couple. Come on, write another chapter! ;)
Princess Alexandria chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
What are the chances for a second chapter? This could grow and I'd like to see them create a real relationship out of this, in spite of the Xmen, Bobby, and the Brotherhood.
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
More happy endings for Mystique (I really hated X3 for clipping her wings like that...) :)

I really enjoy your writing style; slightly poetic and very empathic with the characters. Another good job.
Sayahiei chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
That was cool.

But looking at the movie...5 bucks says that they both get their power back...