Reviews for Demon Serpent
oleg212 chapter 15 . 2/28
When are you going to continue the fic?
Rat-Man chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
Update please!
DD chapter 14 . 3/18/2014
Full retard.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
It's a great story but there teacher is named hiruzen not kenji
shi-morino chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
So far I am enjoying this fanfic, but the only thing that erks me, is that The Sandaime Hokage's name is Sarutobi Hiruzen, other than that I'm enjoying this fanfic
mick chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
what an idiot. really...he only should have kidnapped nukenin or criminals. he has no justification for using normal people or kidnapping orphans. nor using akemi. nor controlling anko's mind.
although it is fun to see him rave... there is little to no logic behind his blatant changes in morality.
DEBob19 chapter 15 . 2/21/2013
You should update xD And tell us what happened to his daughter!
Lucan chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Great plot. Weird, choppy writing. Sometimes you said some really obvious things that don't need to be said. At least in the way you did. Also, I don't think a 10 year old CAN wank off, but I personally don't want to know... It was just awkward. You could've just said something like, "if only I were a little older". We don't need the visual. It was just weird and at that moment I decided that it would be the last chapter I'd read.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2012
supert history
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
kama chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
its crap
anthony chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
You should do one on zabuza and orochimaru with a twist of gaara
dhh chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
How is the is a X-Over when it's ONLY the Naruto fandom and NOT the HP world where HE supposedly wants REVENGE! Where is the so called revenge for what dumdoreilire and that mudbloodwh*re and ron did to him? It's sucks that you just seem to have forgotten and then the story is left abandoned! WHAT is the point of the story then?
Beloved Daughter chapter 15 . 2/12/2012
Overall, I highly enjoyed reading the story. However, I kept getting confused whether Orochimaru/Harry was supposed to be the good guy, the bad guy, or a good guy heavily influenced by a demon's control and at what points he is out of said influence and, if so, why is he doing what he is?

Anyway, I hope you update soon as it has been a full year since your last chapter update...
Infidel94 chapter 15 . 9/3/2011
When exactly are you intending to updte this fic.