Reviews for Paradise Skies
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
omg i love this! (obsessed about her own country)
Bea chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
Hi!

I am reading your stories as soon as their out. Think I'm a big fan of your bonesfiction site, and of course of your work.

Not to be squinty, but, La Trinquette, is the French name of a type of sail. I think some of its names in English is trinket sail. :)

Keep up the good work!
irony882 chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
I greatly look forward to the next installment of this story. Booth and Brennan are perfectly in character, and we're at the best part of their relationship; where things start "heating up", so to speak.
fsdgghfdhuyyhguy chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
omgosh, my heartbeat went a little faster just reading that. poor Tempe, she's going to be totally caught, for keeps by the end of this little workvacation. I love your plot so far, and your writing is, as always, excellent. Please update soon!
jerseybones chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
What a shame that you stopped. If ever the must strikes you I have to HIGHLY recommend that you direct he/she towards this story for the continuation.
nikki-da-latina chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Im so glad you wrote them there.. Mauritius is one of my fave places on earth.. next to Seychelles.. (love that place a bit more though) anyways, I think you did justice.. read until the last chap but forgot to review there so reviewed this one..

anyhoos.. I know the shouth coast better and the inland.. but yeah love the place.. if youre continuing this you should make them go to L'ile de cerf.. so pretty place :) its off the north east coast.. a lil boat trip away.. the beaches are awesome there :)

anyway loved the story!
qblisa chapter 4 . 12/21/2006
OMG... Why did you stop?

I loved reading about Mauritius. I think I REALLY want to go there now. It sounds beautiful!

I like this story. The case sounds interesting, I love how Booth is annoying Bones (but she secretly loves it), I also love how she is starting to relax and have a vacation.

I hope you continue with this.

Lisa :)
dt chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
You promised sweaty B/B sex...will it be happening soon?
kwizbit chapter 4 . 9/21/2006
Hey hun,

I've been lurking around some of your other stuff and I've really fell in love with this one. I already googled Mauritius and I've decided that if I get a choice in the matter, that's where I'm going to go on my honeymoon :) I'd love to see this continued, please? It's such a beautiful story - very well done. Let me know!

-Katie (ani8)
lyssalovie chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
Update soon please!
mwalter1 chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
Good story - hope you continue it!
sheBONES chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
I like this story, very well written. It's been a while since you updated, any new ideas being born? Just curious, I'd love to see the rest of the story.
renaid chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
We definitely need more of this! You nailed the characters and your details bring the story to life.

More! More! More!
BB-Jate-MiSA chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
Please continue!
astacia chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
Man, this story could so get...interesting. Can't wait to see how much fun (and fluff) they could get into. Update soon.