Reviews for Values
Pumpkinator chapter 10 . 7/17/2006
Wow, that was an ending I didn't see coming. I think you brought it all together beautifully. I especially like V's ruminations at the end about how it's better to destroy something that watch it die slowly. Thanks for the ride, and really I hope you keep writing!
theshadowcat chapter 10 . 7/16/2006
Very nicely done. Great job, sorry to see it end.
Pumpkinator chapter 8 . 7/11/2006
This has suddenly gotten much more intense. Now we have to worry about Irons getting free in addition to Pitt's meddling. Seems like a Finger man would be pretty dangerous because he knows their tricks.

I'm sort of wondering why Jean and Ted are still staying in the house, though, since it's a crime scene and they haven't really finished with the investigations. Unless they aren't planning on investigating and just want to put Irons away, which is entirely likely.

Another great chapter, my friend!
theshadowcat chapter 8 . 7/11/2006
Very, very well done. You're doing an excellent job. Can't wait for the next and supposedly final chapter. Please hurry.
theshadowcat chapter 7 . 7/8/2006
Very, very nice. Beautifully written. There's a couple typos, but the story is very gripping. Update soon please.
theshadowcat chapter 6 . 7/8/2006
Very nice. In one of Creedy's cells might be one of the safest place for Irons. But I doubt it.
Pumpkinator chapter 6 . 7/5/2006
Never appologize for long chapters, we love 'em. This one is an excellent continuation. I think you've added a lot of background to the story without messing up the timeline. I was always curious about those other forty people V took out between then and now.
Pumpkinator chapter 5 . 6/29/2006
Ooh! Very cool new chapter, and I love how you've been so slow to introduce V, letting his influence speak for him rather than his appearance.

I caught something you might want to fix though-

"“You were in the Nose?” Finch asked, suddenly cheering up."

I think that's supposed to be Pitt speaking.

This is a really excellent story so far and I'm really eager to see what happens next. KUTGW!
theshadowcat chapter 5 . 6/29/2006
Another lovely chapter. Seems V is a bit early.
La Flamingo chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
Great, great, great, great job. I've been waiting for this one to be updated and can't tell you how happy I am you wrote more.

Since it's going to be continued, I don't have to say much beyond what I've said already, huh?
Pumpkinator chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
Yay! It's been awhile since your last chapter, I was worried you'd forgotten about it:D I wonder if V's going to kill Pitt. He seems to have a lot of Finch in him, and we know V respects Finch, so maybe he'll let Pitt get out of this alive.
theshadowcat chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
Very nice. I await your next chapter.
Sealink chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
I enjoyed this very much! You have a gift for writing, and your imagined story of a formerly faceless man in a comic book shows your talent off to its fullest. Excellent work!
Pumpkinator chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Another great chapter. You capture comicverse very well. The only thing that bothers me is that we know that V flew completely under the radar until he destroyed Parliament at the begining of the GN, so I'm wondering how much they'll find out about before V kills Irons. Can't wait for the next chapter!
theshadowcat chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Very nice. However, I believe the term for someone who's crazy is barking, not balking, but I'm no expert in English slang.