Reviews for Destiny, Interrupted
Salridd Azarick chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
Kinda hasty. Kinda sloppy aswell.
Arcangelos chapter 14 . 11/13/2014
Although the ending was kind-of cliché I'm glad for it. Great story, (well time to pass by.)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
This made me cry so much! It was such a good story, the best I've read so far!
big glee famanic chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
Is it bad that I new half of those things because I like anime?
Lycanthromancer chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
Um... Aren't Harry's parents (on James's side) named Dorea and Charlus?

That's what the wiki says, anyway.
ShenaCat chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Placate? I'm not sure that word means what you think it means. It means: to soothe or mollify; to cause someone to be less angry... It sounds like you're going more for something like "patronize" maybe?
Anne chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
This made me cry so hard. My mother was looking at me like I had gone mental.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
Just beautiful! Im so happy that Siri and Harry were together!
V. L. Crawford chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
Oh This story covered all of the emotions.
Samantha L. Riddle chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
Omg, I loved it!
dickgraysonisasterous chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
As I was reading this the song I was listening to said be careful what you wish for... Anyways loved the chapter.
Mellie chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
YOU Personified Fate and Destiny! A Hufflepuff fate and a Ravenclaw Destiny perfect
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
I love your siriusxharry time travel fics :')
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 14 . 11/2/2011
awww cute! i think i like harry better more when he looks more like lily i just dont think he should be an exact replica of james he should have more of lily in him bsides his eyes and personality plus i feel ike lily isnt mentioned as much as james is when people look or think of harry also everyone just think harry is the exact same as james when i think he is more like lily although it would have been nice in the book if harry had more of james mischeviousness since that is what he rally needs oh anyway loved the story i liked how lily ws just as weird an crazy as james she even had a group of friend that were like the marauders just female dont get why peter betrayed them in this he seemed perfectly fine and happy with them
purple-psychopath chapter 14 . 8/13/2011
I admit it, I cried. I normally don't read time travel fic's, but something about this one made me want to. I'm glad I did. I love the Druid wedding vows you used.