Reviews for Rose Wars
heartslogos chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
O.O I hate cliff hangers. I love this fic. Why does the dragon die? I luv dragons. Especialy Silver dragons. And white and blue and black are okay to. Bronze are nice but they are to quiet. Brass and copper and Green dragons talk to much and red dragons are to selfish. So please update your story soon so I may read some more of it. By the way this story is a little confusing due to the change of POV every chapter. But it still is nice. It reminds me of Eragon and Eldest.
Tato the Foxsquirrel chapter 6 . 7/30/2006
Awesome story! I can't wait for more! D This story is different from other's I've read; it kept me hooked and wanting more. Well, I hope you update soon!
Skidoodle-Snickerdoodle chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
*bangs fists against computer desk* We want more! lol j/k Very good next two chapters. And once again I can't wait for the next two. You both definitely have a very good story in the making!
deathraper1990 chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
Great you really brought the story to life
Skidoodle-Snickerdoodle chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
*keels over, writhing in agony* AUGH! THE CLIFFHANGER! X_X Very good first two chapters - they both rocked! I'm excited to see what happens next! ...O_O So that means you have to post another two chapters...son...Please? lol VERY GOOD!