Reviews for Zero Robin
C chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
dude, this is an amazing fic. K3ep it up!
StardustDragon052 chapter 7 . 12/31/2008
Ah! It makes sense now! :) I was wondering why Chain and Jack were so friendly towards one another. Actually, it seems to be turning into a good plot point, so I say go for it. :) I recall something similar happening in Falcon Densetsu (the anime), but I'm not positive. Another great chapter; I especially liked how you continued to flesh out Jack's character amid the lack of info on his part. :)
StardustDragon052 chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
Not bad, my friend. I'm definitely enjoying the chemistry between Jack and Kate. :P However, I'm a bit lost on Jack's acquaintance with Michael Chain. Nevertheless, I'm glad to see a new chapter. Keep it coming! :D
StardustDragon052 chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
This is an excellent story, and probably one of the best non-goofy, take-a-page-from-Captain-Falcon-jokes stories in the F-Zero section. No joke.

It's quite cool to actually see the world of F-Zero from the eyes of a lesser-known character (instead of Falcon), and the depth that you've given to Jack and his relationships is well thought out. Likewise, your description of the actual race was great. Heck, I play the games, and even I probably wouldn't have been able to come up with you've written.

When will the next chapter be up? I can't wait to read it. :)