Reviews for Evolutions
tribebohemian chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
i like this interesting take on martin. we've seen him from bray's point of view, trudy's and ebony's. it's pretty cool to see it through martin's own eyes.
tribebohemian chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
now that was the jack i know. beautifully written. with a no nonsense, straight forward explanation of events. the same way jack likes to think. i don't know if that was intentional but i liked it. reading this, it's easy to understand why jack was one of the last mallrats to accept that their world was over as they knew it. he'd been so oblivious that the other kids had longer to come to grips with the whole ordeal. i think also, that as someone who liked to be prepared for anything... it was difficult to prepare for the unknown. and i liked the subtlety of bringing in the importance of the mall for him. well done.
tribebohemian chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
hey there. so glad to see you're still writing. his was a really wonderful update. i especially loved lex's. i felt they both told such deep stories about the reality these kids faced when the world around them ended. you stayed true to the characters and made realistic relationships between characters. just imagining cloe finding both her parents dead and then returning to school in a state of shock because... where else was she going to go? i could see the birth of the mallrat characters from the lives they'd lived before the virus. and i really appreciated the fight scenes in the lex vignette. how you pointed out that ebony and her crew, they could fight well, but they tired easily. ya know, she always fought like that too. strong beginning but then she got sloppy and that was her downfall. this was excellent... welcome
darkraven10 chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
good story, hope you continue it.
tribebohemian chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
i like these vignettes. i think they're a truthful portrayal of what life could have been like for these characters. and man, i was trying so hard not to cry as amber was having her last words with her father. i think we as fans think of the virus killing the adults as nothing more than a concept. something that happened that we never experienced. we know it was sad, scary and all that but we rarely feel those emotions. your writing brings it back to life. excellent work
MiMiKKrY chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Awesome!

I happen to very infatuated with Top Hat and am sad to see that their is very little written about him...he was such a creepy and scarey character. SO I was so tickled when I saw that the first Pre-Tribe was Top Hat's. Thank-you.

I write about Top Hat myself in a few stories, but never really thought about his pre-tribe. I really, really enjoyed how you brought about his pyro qualities, it was just an awesome idea. Well done!