Reviews for Why?
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I love this story. I think this was something that should've been addressed more on the show.

Thank you. We all have those kind of questions in the sleepless midnight hours
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Why, indeed. I loved the repetition of the "why" and the questions Dean kept asking himself. I loved how Dean was always worried about Sam, how he was afraid that he would be left alone in the world. A wonderful insight into Dean's character. Great job!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Interesting musings...I'd be curious to know what events specifically led up to Dean's thoughts here... (another fic, perhaps?)

I like how honest you have Dean here-he's without all his bravado. His comment about his own selfishness is interesting, especially in light of Dean's later insistence that Sam is the selfish one (in Scarecrow and Devil's Trap). I've always felt it was a little unfair that Sam is always pegged as the selfish one, when I think both boys are motivated by their own share of selfishness.

Anyway, lots of almost-stories embedded in this fic, many of which I'd love to see someday :)

-Faye
bjxmas chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Great job! So little words, so much truth and despair.
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Oh, really intense. You have such an interesting writing style, compact, but you tell a whole story in a small space. I really enjoy reading your work. Thanks very much for posting this:)

Kelly
kathlaida-princess chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
amazing...

i love that show!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Lots of tough questions :) Good ones :)
Jayme chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
This is so good. I love this.
Dawn N chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Good fanfic. I know it says complete, but I'd love at least one more chapter. Why is Sam in the hospital fighting for his life? I find myself wanting details; the how and why? At any rate, I enjoyed this. Nice job!
TheRavynFire chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
nicely written Im a huge fan of the show and thats eactly what I thought was going through his head.