Reviews for Ab Initio: From the Beginning
starlightreader chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
omg! I love it! Please continue! I love stories about alice and jasper!
MAEMAE133 chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
I love your story it's really good. You should update really soon!
Seraphyn chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
I like the playfulness Alice and Jasper share. They're seen as so serious by others, but i have a feeling that they might be like that when they're alone.

Good job! Update soon!
Fallen into Twilight chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
That was so amazing! I cannot believe this is your first fic! Amazing! I want to know what Jasper has to say about the whole Alice and her vision. I think you really grasp the characters personalities. Great job! Keep up the good work and update as soon as you can!
StargazerSarah chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
ohh, i like this! i love alice stories. definitely keep it up!
Sweetly Sarcastic chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
whoa... good chapter. i'm begining to hate rosalie even more though... but i do kinda feel bad... and please elaborate on alice's vision!
scythe195 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Very interesting, and entertaining story. Please continue as soon as possible.
Seraphyn chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I like the idea! I can't wait to see what else she sees and when she figures out what it is that she's seeing.

Update soon!

Seraphyn
xxFreesiaxx chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
WOW! I can't believe that's your first fic. It was really well written. Can't wait for your next update!

Libby
EdwardAddict chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Your story rox my sox! I can't wait for you to update. If you don't do so soon, I will sick the entire Cullen/Hale clan on you. They will and I repeat WILL maul you. With that said (well, typed, but whatever), UPDATE! SOON! sorry. I'm hyper.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2