Reviews for The Songs He Knows
SuNgLaSsEs-ChI'c chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
haha...only Dean could get himself in that situation!
Sierra Nichole chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
This was too cute, I loved it!
E. Clay chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
::LOL:: Great story. I could actually picture something like this happening. I loved John's interaction with the boys, and Sam being the one to find his brother. I always figured Sam was smart, even as a baby, and then Dean getting trapped. I could see that too. I love the handle you have on these characters. Thanks for posting.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Perfect little vignette into the how John tried to cope with 'normal' after losing Mary. One short traumatic food shopping trip later and you can sense the man changing into what he would become. As for your WeeWinchesters they were truly delicious and just made the piece nigh perfect. Loved it.
PadfootObsessed329 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I liked it.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Oh wow, that was fantastic! And I loved the reference to the song at the end! It's kind of hard to imagine the Winchesters doing anything 'normal' like shopping, and I like how John had to ask Dean what Mary used to do at the store - typical guy-type thing!

Very very good!
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Aw, that was cute. And sad, but also funny. All in all, I really liked it :) The classic rock radio station I listen to in the car likes to play that song at least once a week, and I find I listen to it every time. I really need to get that tune out of my head :) Good job, and have a great day.
Nan-an chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
OMG, that was awesome...! Well, yeah, maybe it was a little sad, but I think it has more hope than sadness - I mean, after Mary's death John managed to take his sons shopping and it was really adorable to see that Dean and Sam (even in such a young age!) were there for each other. I think that John could feel more pride and hope when he was watching them. Dean and his Sugar Pops... It was so cute!

Thanks for writing!
talon81 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
That story rocked! it was funny and a little sad. had to be hard for john to have to do normal things with two little boys and hunt down evil :)
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Oh wow... Dean got stuck in the freezer, he pulled out the box of cereal. Oh, but it chilled my skin when John heard that song by Kansas that they used in Salvation on the radio... great job.
sams1ra chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Ha ha, that's a lesson I learnt a long time ago. Never bring a baby when you go shopping :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Oh. This was good. Some parts were funny. Catch ya on the flip side.
stikky-sweet chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
that was precious. poor wee!dean. and sammy was so cute. and john ...

yeah. loved it.
emma chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
oh my gawd, adorable.

“So Dean,” John said, looking down at his five-year-old son, “you went grocery shopping with your mother, right? What did you guys do first?”

Dean thought. That had been a long time ago. “We got a cart?” he guessed.

why doesn't this have more reviews? i like it a lot.