Reviews for Aizen's Diary
AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Lol omg, scooby snacks! Hahahaha! Can totally imagine Aizen writing this...if he were on crack or something.
Colette Hyuga chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
XDXDXD! I absolutely loved this! Aizen is so silly. Lol. Loved his reaction to hitsugaya especially.
G-POW chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Lol. Just...lol. I'm guessing that's what you were going for, anyways. Great job!
Sariniste chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing. Loved it from beginning to end.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh, brilliant. :D

Especially Soifon-Kyouraku-Byakuya's parts. XD
ichirukifan101 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Okay…this is gonna be a pretty useless review…pardon me…LOL! THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! Hitsugaya's one totally had me rolling on the floor laughing, and Byakuya's was hilarious! However, I'm quite sure that Komamura (scooby snacks?) and Kyouraku were the icing on the proverbial cake. GREAT JOB! Really, I'm surprised that I didn't read this until now! For making me laugh so hard that I almost cried wile reading this, I'm adding this to my favorites list. Once again, awesome job writing this! You are great at writing comedy!
infinityphoenix chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Hmm... I wonder what kind of diary Aizen would keep at the bottom of his pit for 32,000 years. It would be interesting to see his sanity slip away... maybe I'll write about it. Wait, I just published an idea for all to see! It's mine, you can't have it!

Note to the author: very funny, well done. Maybe you should write an AU where Aizen suceeds (no, you can't have my idea!). Good job and keep up the good work.
anemix chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
That was funny. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
TERMINATE-THIS ACCOUNT-PLEASE chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
ROFL, moral fiber! 3 Soifon. You had me cracking up at the scooby snacks.
PlusSurLeSite chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Just a quick review to say that this one is deffinitely going into my favs.

(and that the part about Soi fong is completely IC to me _ )
Tshamster chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This was so awesome! XD

I laughed the whole time reading it. It's also written well, which makes it a pleasure to read

Keep up the good work!
shaolin author chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
oh wow, i loved this so much :)

especially Komamrua's one "scooby snacks" lool :)
TBooki chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
That was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing. Each Captain was just soo FUNNY!

Still can't stop laughing... whew

TBooki
amour tue lentement chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
The Scooby Snacks part killed me XD
KeiraKat chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This is so funny! I love it so much! LOL: Kuchiki Byakuya: must find reason to get him to commit suicide. this is an excellent and superb story. I think nothing could be changed for the better. It is SO hilarious!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »