Reviews for Weapons Dance
How2BeAnonymous chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Oh wow. this is good. and i mean really, REALLY good.
Adelle-chan chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Erm... If you're reading this, please me reminded that I accidentally mixed-up my reviews! I'm very sorry. It won't happen again. Anyways, cool Tenten! I bow down to your characterization. Keep it up!

As for Godiva, I could not help but smile. So effing cute, and sexy for NejiTen. _
jigoku-kage chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Simply Beautiful. The way you wrote about the weapons and how make Tenten who she is was amazing. This story couldn't have been better. It's perfect.

love yuki-chan
Fayned50 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
i really like how you wrote this :)
Anon chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
How utterly beautiful.
tyanna chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
i do love the way you express the actions of the weapons and tenten.
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Kudos on the lovely description.
Adaon chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
That was great, I really liked, well, everything :)

ps expect more reviews coming in form me, this is what i'm doing all afternoon ;)
nun-yah chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
it sucked ass
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
TenTen is truly an interesting character. I love her interactions with Neji. But most of all, I would love to see her weapons dance.
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Gosh, great ficcy! Lovely portrait of Tenten
randomly reading chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
That was a really amazing piece. The imagery was great. I liked the bits of humor: "At that time, the villagers were sure that Tenten had suddenly become an avid pyromaniac, and Lee bemoaned the loss of trees for his youthful squirrels." Hahaha. )
angelgrl chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
that was beautiful. i saw everything. loved the end. the way she danced in moonlight on top of water with her weapons twirling around her 'echoing their mistress' heart' beautiful. simply beautiful.
ButaLove chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
How cute! And Neji actually making jokes? Who knew? :))
sora girlfriend chapter 1 . 12/8/2006