Reviews for My name is Marie
TWD chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
more more love it
Love a vampire chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Gambit is in the next movie he is played by Taylor Kitsch. I don't know if there is going to be RogueX Gambit in the movie, but I hope there is.
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
that was really great!
RogueNya chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Maybe next time sugah, but till then we can dream.
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I like it. Keep up the good work.
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
i loved it i think u should write more for this story or write a squel to My name is Marie
gambitfan85 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Enjoyed this more than that crappy movie. This is what should have happen in the movie. Bobby kissing another girl behind Rogue's back and what does she do, she go gets to cure. Huh? Is Bobby really worth it in the long run? She basically knows he won't stay faithful for long. Movie Rogue needs to take some lessons from the comic Rogue. The comic Rogue would have went up to him and punch his lights out. Anyway, it would be incredible if you took the time to write a prequel to this. I really want to see how Rogue and Gambit would meet and how he would be able to help her control her powers. That would be awesome. Anyway, it seems Gambit might appear in Wolverine's movie in 2009. So let see what Marvel does with that. Anyway, great job on the fic.
kat chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
could you possibly maybe make a sequeal or like add on
Wolfy101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I know! If Remy isn't in X4 I'm revolting! I'm leading the Gambit fanclub in a fullscale assalt on the studio! I demand the cajun have a leading role! And a little more of Angel wouldn't hurt. _-
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
it did suck that gambit wasn't around... he's in the novelization, but not the movie, which makes no sense. anyway, nice fic, and what new movie? i thought there would only be three?
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Cute story._

I was soo upste Gambit wasn't in it. But if you think about it, they killed a lot of mutants. Maybe it was a good thing they didn't put him in it?_
Wolfy101 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I totally agree with you! Sure Rouge and Bobby are cute, but she needs Gambit and he needs Kitty! Plus I am suing if he's not in X4. And if there is no X4 I'm suing because I need an X4 or I will absoulutly die!
kbluesmom chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Great story! I liked your version way better than the film version. By the way It's 'Rogue'. Rouge is an old timey version of blush or French for red. Keep up the great story. Good job!
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I totally agree! Gambit had best be in the next one.

I liked your story by the way!
lildevil0644 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I'm with you! Gambit should have been in the movie! He better be in the next one! Great story by the way!