Reviews for Kairi
Crutchwork chapter 19 . 4/18/2012
Hi.

I was going to review after reading all of it but just one minute thing: How on gods green earth can a bear harm Sora? He's after killing an entire organisation of skilled fighters and has literally beaten Gods. And we have already clarified that he can heal himself. Then again, Severus Snape was a master alchemist and wizard and yet he was killed by a snake. Not to mention Sauron being defeated at the hands of two fat hobbits and a naked midget with OCD. Nevermind.
KairiXSora4ever chapter 21 . 8/10/2011
That was awesome! I loved how Kairi's mum kept interrupting their first kiss, haha! :D I love your stories, your an awesome writer!
SonicHearts123 chapter 21 . 5/15/2011
Wow
squareninja chapter 21 . 3/25/2011
what did sora write in kairis yearbook?
Guest chapter 21 . 10/30/2009
OH MY GOSH! That was AWESOME! I LOVE Kingdom Hearts! I got the new game a couple days ago. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days! I also bought a book! Anyone who likes Kingdom Hearts should get it. Kingdom Hearts matches up to Pokemon and Twilight on my list! It's awesome! Please finish Kairi 3!

FFGirl15 ROCKS!

BYE

wintermoon13
LOLILOVETHISTORY D so far chapter 12 . 6/3/2009
u have gotten some cutscene quotes wrong but i forgive you :D and when the king and kairi got done talking on the other side of the door it was like what 2 mins after sora and co went into the door... but it took me close to an hour to defeat the last boss(es) :P lol oh well good story
Stealth Photographer chapter 13 . 12/17/2008
I forgot to mention it last chapter but I loved that Mikey remined Kairi that she was a Princess.

I wonder if that wil lcome up again
Stealth Photographer chapter 12 . 12/17/2008
I loved the Scene with the 4 of them too
Stealth Photographer chapter 11 . 12/17/2008
That was great. Once again I wish you would post it onb my site
Stealth Photographer chapter 10 . 12/17/2008
That was almost like the game. It was cool
Stealth Photographer chapter 9 . 12/17/2008
I liked it.
Stealth Photographer chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
Oh the last two chapters was great loved how you mixed the game and other stuff.

I always wanted to know what happed to Kairi after she was taken.
Stealth Photographer chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
I still vote for both even though it's too late
Stealth Photographer chapter 6 . 12/17/2008
Can't wait to read the next chapter. I wonder if she wil lhear Sora/Roxas's voice?
Stealth Photographer chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
I wanted to end like both.

The game plus some orginal stuff too.

But I'm, way too late or that request LOL