Reviews for Distorted Elegance
FusedByFlames chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
Leave it off just there, why don't you? How the hell does he know Zack? And good thing that Marcus guy is dead! What an effering sicko. Update soon!

Peace. 0_0
In NYC chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
Yeah, major cliffy!

It was an intense chapter, very good, definitively you have the talent to write this type of fic.

Hope you update soon!
thirdwave chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
Ah! Great chapter, I can't wait for ZACK to make it into the story.

This is wonderful so far, can't wait for the next update!
quotefreak97 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
aw. *sniff* that was so sad. Beautifully written. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Solitaire's Mornie chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
my god, that was incredibly sad
Suspension chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
That was a very powerful first chapter. My stomach was twisting inside, and I kept getting closer and closer to the screen as I was reading it. Very captivating, I hope you continue this. I'm going to add it to my alerts.
Allison Landon chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Great stuff! I think it's pretty realistic, and it makes me think of a story I once heard happening to some one in real life. Hope you update soon! _
In NYC chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
! !

This one goes right away to story alert list. You have a particular style to write and that's what I like to find from writers here, few of them have it but you are now along them with just one chapter from the first story I read from you. I was really amazed by the powerful writing and narrative skills. You are going to go with some hard emotions with this fic and you trully know how to pass them to the readers, it happened with me. Please continue!
FusedByFlames chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
All your stories rock. This story is so, wow. I say that a lot, don't I? Need to find more things to say. But this really is. It's so...ah, I can't find the words. It's so good. I love your writing. It's sad, yes, but it's still such an awesome story. It's not bad at all! It's great. Awesome! Super! I could say more but I would sound like an idiot. Anywayz, keep writing. I love it!

Peace! 0_0
BeautyofGrace chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
oh my god! that was so sad! keep going! poor cody!
inactive.author chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I love it, personally.

Such an original plot, and you make the most of it. Your writing is comparable to authors such as StrawberryFinn in my book. It's amazing.

Please update soon. Very soon.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8