Reviews for Maiden Of Stone
Guest chapter 21 . 10/28/2014
Your stories have been some of the best I've ever read
DannyPhantom619 chapter 21 . 6/12/2014
One of my favorite lines in Teen Titans that Red X had said was
ROBIN: "I thought u didn't like to play the hero"

RED-X: " Doesn't mean I don't know how"
&
Gizmo:splutters "Whose side are you on, barf-brain?"

Red-X: "MINE!"
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 21 . 4/16/2014
Aaaaaw Yeeeeeaaaah!
Can we have a standing ovation for this story?
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 20 . 4/16/2014
Release the Kraken!
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 18 . 4/16/2014
Oh my sweet buttery Jesus!
Nothing constructive here, just a guy on the edge of his seat.
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 16 . 4/16/2014
Fucking A... He poured cleaner in her eyes?
I swear, this left the 7 mark a loooong time ago. Hell, it crossed 14 at the rape section. Now this? Not even GTA lets you do something so sick 16 is the lowest I can put it.

And I smell a Terra X pairing coming up :-)
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
Regardless of how everything went in the overall chapter... The section with Cleo just...it broke me a little. You are disturbingly good at writing that sort of scenes.

Poor Sanza. It seems God punishes him by robbing him of worldly love (not speaking of his family) and... I really can't see how things could turn good for him now. Cleo hates him... Gods, that must be horrible, and for Mara's sake, stop being such a Great writer that you make me cringe through these scenes!

No wait! Do not stop!
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
I enjoyed the righteous beating of Jarvin way more than can be considered healthy. For a moment I was afraid he would escape or have some powers to defend himself with... By Stendarr am I glad the disgusting piece of Shit was buried in rubble, dying in a puddle of piss and blood.

And... Gods. What happened to Cleo, it...it raised the scores of this story to a level far above any other DC-fanfiction I have ever read. I... I am no longer sure what to expect from this story. You keep sending me to the wall, gripping my heart in anguish.
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
OKAY! IT'S FUCKING TIME FOR THE POINTY STICK!
Do away with the taboo of killing in DC, and SLAUGHTER the swine! Carve him up in thin slices and serve him his own flesh! Cut his dick off and feed it to him in a sauce of feces!

Oh gods... Sorry, I just... You almost write too well for me to handle.
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
Looks like Chuck. E. Cheese...
*puts on sunglasses*
Rose with the machines.

Yeeeeeaaaah!

Amazing chapter, utterly amazing!
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
Funny how he lusts for all the girls he can't get, but when Horny Raven threw herself at him, he was all "Aw heeeeell naw!"

Nevertheless, I bloody love this story.
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
By the badassness of Toph Beifong!
This was one amazingly well-written chapter! I always say that, but Holy buttery Jesus! This was... It was so emotional, so dramatic!

Terra was always my favorite, which is how and why I actually found you in the first place. Looked up the genre, character and badabing badabum, one stcs. Awesome author.

I really need to get some sleep now...
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
By Nocturnal, Sanza is back in his bad habits. Such a shame, 'cause I really like the moments where he is more...agreeable, with the Titans.

A "Whooooo!" for him and Cleo being an actual couple. About damnable time. And I don't know why, but the way you write their kisses... If more serious "action" happens between them, I am going to suffer a heart-attack XD
ShiroTsuki chapter 21 . 3/14/2013
Dude...this story...it's so...so...awesome! Uhm, brilliant! So cool! It was long and took me time to finish, but it was all worth it! I loved how Red X was all "I do what I want"! Oh gosh, I'm fangirling so much right now! And the ships? Holy potatoes, you make the best ships! I especially loved how Terra and Red X's relationship developed. Gah, no words can express exactly how I'm feeling.

All in all, RedXTerra is now my favorite ship. C'mon, how can you NOT love that ship after reading this story?!