Reviews for Momentary
alexanndria chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Love. This was great.
Nini the Kakashi Obsessed chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This was beautifully written. You captured Shigure's feelings for Akito so perfectly. I loved it, amazing job.

-Nini
Yarru chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
This...I loved it. A birthday present to you but truly a well written piece and gift for me to be able to read. I don't often read fan fictions but I was in the need for something Akigure outside the realms of RP, and past what little was in the manga. Something deeper and I just loved this monologue. It was perfectly Shigure which is a rare find. Thank you.
Talullah Dynamite chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
BEAUTIFUL! OMG! you know, i've knda felt the way he feels in this story at times, and believe me, it's hard! [.oh dear.]

also, *you have such a way with words* lol you can seriously write. keep it up! :D
1boo chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
that was brilliant. i read so so much and you captured love so well! it's my personal philosophy that you can't capture love in words. i'm afraid to try. but you even stated that in your story and it still came the closest to explaining love that i've ever heard. you are a better author than i could ever hope to be.

cheers,

pandafoot
loritakitochan chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
. .

i cant write my favorite lines,because i like all!

please write more Akito/shigure love/hate fiction.
bugaboo107 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
WOWWY! Great use of diction! (I read your profile and I would absolutely live the AkitoXHatori pairing, after all Hatori is my favorite character- Doctor's Orders sounds very cool)

HAPPY, super, super belated B-Day.

Shigure is a very manipulative, sly, cunning, enigmatic person... never know what's really going on in that mind of his...

Thanks for the great fic! MORE!
AngelicGabriel chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
This Website is prof that Akito Sohma is a male or boy.
HSK-spam chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
If you EVER write something like this again... please give me a contact. I love the AkiiGure pairing and it seems to be lacking anywhere I look. Sometimes I even find her a boy in fictions... I blame the Anime for this.

You can find my email in my profile. I'll even help you write a multi-chaptered fiction, if it's alright.
scrutinize chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
this was amazing. beautifully written.

keep up the good work
Spirit Of Innocence chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
-ices cake- _ -sings- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ILB, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Okay, I'm done. So, WELL DONE! This is so brillient! I really liked it! Never read a AkiGure before so this was a first but I liked it, yes. Very lovely, I must say and your writing is beautiful as always! I really liked the way you didn't mention any names (I've tried writing like that and got to paragraph three and gone "Stuff it") it made the story very interesting but it was still easy to follow! _ By the way, you might want to mention in the summary that the story contains SPOILERS! I already knew Akito was a girl and everything but others who just watched the anime or who havent read all the comics might not. Yeah, whatever.

OH! Just wondering, but would you ever write a KyoxTohru fic? Their my fav furuba pair so that'd be cool -grins-

Well once again, GREAT STORY! Hope to hear more from you soon! _ -hugs-

Soi
Snoflurri-chan not logged in chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Man, I loved this! You write so well, and your perspective on Shigure's oh-so confusing feelings are right on the mark! Great fic, ILB!

Sno-chan
Kristine.D chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
0_0 *speechless*

That . was . beautiful ...

I loved it so much! Wow-o, you went so insightful that I nearly fainted. That's all, I can't find anything wrong with this absolute wonderful story. Awesome job. I'm so glad I inspired you to write this story.

But I have to ask, why is it rated M? I couldn't find any sexual reference and the bad language wasn't that bad. I think that this story is rated T, but oh well.

-Kristine X3-