Reviews for How My Best Friend Screwed Me Over
Syn'phasia chapter 11 . 2/18
Hm...I like the angst. Like, you know, it is not too angsty but it is just enough to make you mourn, just a little bit, for yourself and others. The themes are really nice too (music...?) I can happily say that I am very much hooked onto this story. When I stop being a lazy mother effer I will most certainly add this onto my lists. I hope that you update really soon.

Till next time!
SupernaturalHearts chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I have no idea what to write for a review but i enjoyed your story and can't wait to see how it ends.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
I liked this chapter a lot. Maybe it was the make up :p
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Wow that rap part was impressive.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I hate it when Sora always has to be with Riku.
CloakedSchemerVI chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
I really want this story finished! One of my favourites!
Epic.theory chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
Please find it in your heart to finish this story!
LittleShiro And Jojo chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
I really liked it but the ending was a little rushed.
superspreegirl89 chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Well, I'd say I can't wait for an update but it would appear that was almost 3 years ago. And I'm actually clueless on what to write for this review. Plot was good and I always have to give out a gold star to those who proofread their work (or beta, or at least spellcheck). So yeah, nice job on what's posted. I am a little curious to how this is all going to end but if this forever ends in a cliffhanger than I guess that's what happens.
So, good luck on all your future writings and keep up the good work.
ConvertedToZemyx30 chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Wish I could review, but my bus is here. I hate summer class. Awesome story! Please continue!
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
It's getting intresting
KawaiiChibi-tan chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
Hi! I'm a new to your story and I love it! Its been a very long since you updated and I can't wait for the next chapter. I love the plot of this story and I love how long the chapters are :) please update soon!
Orchidfur chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Please update XD you can't leave me hangin like this lol
Rhibotticus22 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
I know things might work out but still reading this story I feel what's going on :( I almost feel like I'm experiencing the emotional ride that he's going through :) Great job and can't wait to read more from you.
Rhibotticus22 chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
TT not this he was actually about to make it official.