Reviews for How My Best Friend Screwed Me Over
Kunoichi21 chapter 11 . 7/9
This is a wonderful story and I really hope it's still in the works, because I would LOVE to know how things happen after the end of this chapter.

I've been reading to keep myself distracted from things happening in my life, and I'm hoping for the next update.
KHOrchestra chapter 11 . 7/7
4 Years. Still eager and patient.
KHOrchestra chapter 6 . 7/7
I am a Phantom Phan. So I got really excited when they mentioned it :D
Syn'phasia chapter 11 . 2/18
Hm...I like the angst. Like, you know, it is not too angsty but it is just enough to make you mourn, just a little bit, for yourself and others. The themes are really nice too (music...?) I can happily say that I am very much hooked onto this story. When I stop being a lazy mother effer I will most certainly add this onto my lists. I hope that you update really soon.

Till next time!
SupernaturalHearts chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I have no idea what to write for a review but i enjoyed your story and can't wait to see how it ends.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
I liked this chapter a lot. Maybe it was the make up :p
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Wow that rap part was impressive.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I hate it when Sora always has to be with Riku.
CloakedSchemerVI chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
I really want this story finished! One of my favourites!
Epic.theory chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
Please find it in your heart to finish this story!
LittleShiro And Jojo chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
I really liked it but the ending was a little rushed.
superspreegirl89 chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Well, I'd say I can't wait for an update but it would appear that was almost 3 years ago. And I'm actually clueless on what to write for this review. Plot was good and I always have to give out a gold star to those who proofread their work (or beta, or at least spellcheck). So yeah, nice job on what's posted. I am a little curious to how this is all going to end but if this forever ends in a cliffhanger than I guess that's what happens.
So, good luck on all your future writings and keep up the good work.
ConvertedToZemyx30 chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Wish I could review, but my bus is here. I hate summer class. Awesome story! Please continue!
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
It's getting intresting
KawaiiChibi-tan chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
Hi! I'm a new to your story and I love it! Its been a very long since you updated and I can't wait for the next chapter. I love the plot of this story and I love how long the chapters are :) please update soon!