Reviews for The Twelve Step Program
Wingless Hymn chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Very cute! I loved how you had each and every scene play out right to the kitten stuck in the tree. It was all very well written and adorable!

Keep up the great work! Your a very talented writer and I am falling even more in love with your stories as I read them :3 Well done!

Yours Truly,

Wingless Hymn
Sour Queen chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Ahaha, this story can mean so many things, I love it.
kiyo-dono chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This is the start of something you could really elaborate on well. I'd love to see added chapters about Kenshin's heart warming and how he and Tomoe had played with all the kids in town... I've wanted a fic like that! But, oh well! This was a wonderfully written 1 shot. I'll keep reading, thanks for posting!
HeadingNorth chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I loved it! I was squealing like a little girl all the way through.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
That was totally adorable. Your title is very well chosen and adds to the image of addiction. Poor Kenshin, scanning the roadside obsessively, ready to respond at a moments notice only to find simple farmers and stranded kitties! I'm sure that would make a refreshing change, although as your ending notes, given the option, he'll keep his swords close.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Very cute - adorable in fact. I loved the way Kenshin was completely clueless about why the cat was liking him. Being able to do something constructive like getting a cat out of a tree without his swords taught him a valuable lesson.

Good job!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
That was hilarious, in a subtle way. You had written it well. The ending was especially funny, kudos to you!
LadyRhiyana chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Love your title. His addiction/need for his swords truly would be hard to kick. The scenes in the village were very well done, his unease and discomfort - I really liked them.

(And the girl was worried about Ken hurting the kitten? What about the kitten hurting Kenshin?)
matchynishi chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
*sighs happily* So very sweet and yay for the happy!Kenshin! (Even if he's a little stressed out about the swords issue) Much love for the well written Bakumatsu fic where Tomoe isn't dead and/or an evil beeyotch. :p More, please. :)
Windaerie chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Beautifully written.

Yay Tomoe x Kenshin.

Thanks for a wonderful fic.
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Haha, it's cute how Kenshin hates to go anywhere without his swords :3 But hey, what has the title of the story got to do with the content? Is it the name of something else, like a TV program, as well?
Hitokiri-san chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Cute little oneshot.

Judging from the suspicious way nekos are involved,I am starting to suspect it's written for Nekotsuki~
Warg chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Supressing my urge to go "aww".. i must say this is a nice soft piece...

Kenshin adapting to Otsu and the village life.. A day out in town with his "wife"..

A few things to point are a good few typos and Kenshin seeming somewhat OOC.. because i'd think, since he has never known a "friendly" society (without considering his childhood, which he prolly dosen't remember too well).. he would act colder, more distanced and guarded that is.. after all, stepping out of his Hitokiri shoes so abruptly just dosen seem right..

Notwithstanding.. i love this.. great work _
sueb262 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Wow, I LOVED the atmosphere in the first three parts (I'm big on dark and foreboding). REALLY well-crafted uneasy on the part of Our Favorite Assassin-in fact, I'd like to see that whole subject explored a bit more!

Nice work here!
Kristy-chan chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Wow great job I really liked this fic. I found myself smiling also...hehe...great job!