Reviews for The Little Cherub V
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 11 . 9/3
oh, you are gooood.
mtnetwarrior chapter 1 . 7/29
I had an idea for a minor sequel (don't worry, I'll write it myself), but I'd like your permission to write it. This was definitely a great series.
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 11 . 5/27
im begging you chapter 11 . 5/8
more. now.
the little cherub VI
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 11 . 1/12
The last part was soo sweet! I love this story! Its so awesome!
Insane Wise-man chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
Hehe nice, but sad at the same time, I have some hope that the little girl could be green, but you're the writer
You sure it have to be the last chapter, because it was a huge plot
But put it some romanticism, like Melissa get a crush on one of the twins
Guest chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
OMG maybe the best fabric story(s) I have read EVER! Please write more. Please...?
TheStarshipCat chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
I really liked the whole five-part story, but I kind of felt it drain out a little to long. I think by the end of the fourth part it could have been over. I really liked when Terra had come back into the story, though.

Also, I thought by the end of this story the Titans would have stopped being superheroes, for it was somewhat unrealistic, but it fit in the story and made it interesting.

Anyways, despite my harsh-ish review I read all the parts in three hours and just couldn't put it down. Thank you! Have a waffle.

(_)# (_)
jcurt2009 chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
Amazing series you made right there. All 5 parts were genuinely some of the best I've ever read.
Gemini-Titan chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
OMIGOD. I was wondering all about the damn title, and the. You end the entire fucking series with it...I AM FREAKIN OUT
MindGeek chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
I was almost crying in this chapter and in 8. You do such an extremely good job
MindGeek chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
... more please?
Jd chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
I just finished this... And i can't help but feeling that i want more those us by far your best stories and i just wished there was more of them