Reviews for Freezing and Melting
Hatake Tsughi chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
That was good XD
reeby10 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
m so nummy! hehe loved it! :D
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
umm wow so much umm wow... good story i likes... hehe i can never write that way... i'm too shy... but i love it good job
MellowRachello chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
wow, that was amazing, I LOVED IT :DD lol
DandyxRandy chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Yay! Tis was a very lovely story. five stars! *
edluver chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
*clap* cool story! great job!
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Nice. I liked this.
Tiger-san chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
lovely story. you really have a way with words and your good at writing lemons. i hope to see more from you
Priestess Silence chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
This was very good I think you should write more, you are very good with your wording.

FirieGurl chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
that was pretty good update it soon
nopenopnope chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
one word, yum!
Kage of the village hidden in the Blood chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Let me explain this to you Yaio loving peoply V.E.R.Y. C.A.R.F.U.L. IS straight why the hell else would he read those books hu... sorry yaio pisses me off.
Deep Blue Dragon chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
(drools on her keybroed) yeah smut kakairu smut love it keep it up
DCourtes chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
[constructive critism] This story was very hot and the way you aroused Kakashi good, but I don't quite understand how suddenly Kakashi went from broken and sore to being able move, especially after the way you described that horrible beating he got from the gaurds.

I think this story needs a little more detail as well, but I understand that not everyone is a detail freak like myself. Being an artist, I'm in love with simplistic details, which this story seems to be lacking a bit of, but since this is your story, it is your decision to alter it.

I didn't find any grammer mistakes, and only one typo so I congradulate you, since most stories I know hardly go without a few grammer mistakes and typo's.

This is it for my review, if you do decide to alter it, I would be more than happy to read it again and tell you what I think.
Phantom Girl6 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
This is very good. Good old Iruka, taking care of Kakashi _. I like this.