Reviews for Harry Potter: A Hot New Musical!
LongLiveInsanity1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
It sounds like a strange thing to say, but I sung along with all the songs. That's how much I loved it. It was funny, sad, sweet and the songs were always well chosen.

forgetregret13 chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
Haha...this is awesome.

Neville as

I'll definitely keep reading.
TryDefyingGravity chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
Sack it!

TryDefyingGravity chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
I liked it. I'm now going to read the rest, and review at the end!
TryDefyingGravity chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
LOL! The people from lost... hehe.
sandybeach6th chapter 30 . 6/4/2007
Wow! I absolutly LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! LOVE! What an amazing story, I LOVE IT! You're an amazing author!
piratesswriter chapter 30 . 6/4/2007
A perfect finale to a perfect story. Great job, and keep the deleted scenes coming!
hersheygal chapter 30 . 6/4/2007
*sigh* omg. I'm officially depressed. It's over! You did a really good job and you definately have improved from the beginning of the story, not to say that you weren't already writing fantastically at the beginning of it, because you were. And even though I don't know a whole lot about Harry Potter, I've really enjoyed this story. The songs always went along with what you were writing and I always loved that and I loved how you ended it with the Phantom. Such a awesome story.

But I will definately eagerly await the LOST version.

And on a totally random note, I had a dream with you in it and I need to tell you about it later. It involved Blake.

And this is a really long review. I hope you don't mind!
hersheygal chapter 29 . 5/15/2007
lol got the RENT reference right away. Great chapter! I really liked it. I can't wait for the last one!
piratesswriter2tired2login chapter 29 . 5/15/2007
Aw! Poor Harry. That was so sad! Good job, though.
SiriusLovesRent chapter 29 . 5/15/2007
Aw that was cute. But only two more? [[ I could cry! And I think I will. ( Aww, you should write another musical. That'd be cool! But if you don't, I really enjoyed this one. Good job, my friend.

sandybeach6th chapter 29 . 5/14/2007
Oh, I like the ending. I love your musical, it's so amazing! Although I kind of don't want it to be this faithful to the book..the book is to sad!

But your story is still amazing anyways. Great job!
SiriusLovesRent chapter 26 . 5/12/2007
Haha, I loved this chapter! La Vie Boheme is one of my favorite songs. D Good job.

sandybeach6th chapter 28 . 5/1/2007 First of all, before emotion fully takes over, I have to say that I absolutly love it! This story is so well written and you incorporate the songs into the story SO well! And now, as my tears begin flowing freely because of this last scene, I have to say that you've done SO well with keeping the story the way it is as J.K. Rowling, but adding some cute side things, and making the plot a bit happier at certain points (Ron and Hermione actually getting together) and I must say, you're such an amazing writer! I know its partly the lyrics that make this musical great, but you were the one that had to change some of the words and fill in the plot line, and once again, you did an amazing job. I absolutly love it and am eagerly awaiting the next saga of your story. I've been going on YouTube and listening to the songs as I read the words of your story, and I must say, its made it ten times emotionally better, especially that last heartbreaking song with Harry and Ginny- once again, I love it!
hersheygal chapter 28 . 4/29/2007
Oh I'm really sad that this story is almost over. Oh well. I'll look forward to deleted scenes.

Yay Draco! We haven't really had a lot of him for a while so this is nice.

Oh that was so depressing! I really liked it though. I've never really liked Harry/Ginny, but you can't really take my opinion seriously because all I know is your stories and that one movie I watched. lol!

I can't wait until you update!