Reviews for Best Enemies: Redux
Buddy5647 chapter 15 . 7/11
When will kim tell the director to fo, and if not, why not?
Buddy5647 chapter 10 . 7/11
Good old papa possible always good for a laugh sometimes it think he is more sane than anyone in the cast
Buddy5647 chapter 4 . 7/10
Great laugh out loud moment: the Harry met Sally bit. The rest to this point is very good
phirethorn8 chapter 15 . 1/12
I'd read this story awhile ago, but wanted to acclimate myself to the Kimmunity before posting any reviews.

I also never read the original version of this, but this version I loved. There were so many positives:

First, your dialogue. Just through what the characters are saying to each other the reader can get a clear mental image of the scene before them. No need for extra description of facial expressions, voice volumes, or even attire at times, the characters' conversations reveal it all. It allows their personalities to come clearly through and even provides many moments of laugh out loud humor, all while maintaining a natural feel to it. I am in awe.

Second, you do a pretty good job proving your pro-Kigo position, using things like their time together while she was Miss Go, and the fact that Shego could have probably destroyed Kim with her plasma if she wanted to, to make their romance believeable. It's something I feel has to be addressed with any Kigo fic and you do it. You also come up with a good story as to why Shego left Team Go, and stayed with Drakken for so long, as well as explaining away some of the " unrealistic" parts of the tv show to make that cartoon world fit with the more real-world nature of your story.

Third you slipped in Joni Mitchell's "Both Sides Now." I love that song!

Other positives: references to literature, philosophical debates, the gradual courtship as they slowly realize their feelings for each other-there's just so much. I even appreciate Kim's seeming OOC- ness towards the end- I can remember being annoyingly euphoric just like that when I was first in love.

Only negative maybe was how fast the story moved at times. I think it fits your back-and- forth conversational style, but I like to really savor my Kigo. :)

All in all, intelligent writing for intelligent readers.
phirethorn8 chapter 12 . 1/7
"I'm afraid I hurt her." Make a guy tear up, why don't ya?
ShadowDancer01 chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
Great story that starts a classic series.. I like how you take the time to develop the relationships without forcing things. Your take on the Kim\Ron\Shego relationship is both complex and realistic.
HairyLimey chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
LMAO it could have been worse it could have been Sky Gold (don't ask) :-)
riverkirby chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
LOL the subject is not closed
Dudley chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
LOL James stop laughing lol HE'S loving it
SilverOsprey chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
"fourteen foot scarf and a sack of jelly babies..." HA! you just made my day!
smileyGGfan chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
This was an amazing story! I actually found your work through a Google search about Jewish wedding customs and your story, "A Simple Jewish Wedding" came up in the results page because you mentioned why Jews don't use the "Wedding March" or "Here Comes the Bride." After reading the Jewish Wedding story and a few of your other one chapter stories, I knew I had to start at the beginning to see your origins of KiGo with "Best Enemies Redux." You reminded me how much I love the Kim Possible universe, and I thought that this was a very well-written and developed story showing their relationship from enemies, to friends, to hopelessly in love with each other. I look forward to reading your other sequels! :)
Akiho Tonoshi chapter 15 . 4/8/2012
gotta say, I FUCKING HATE IT when someone all like "you love me I love you but I'm gona hurt you so I wont even try" suck it up Jesus fuck.

Ok sorry about my profanity. All in all great story . ummm... *shrug* i think i'll try and sort through you jumble of stories for the sequels
bluerose45 chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
is that where rinacat from

got it from i love that scene
bluerose45 chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
best story love it
Twisted-Wun chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
One of the best I've read. I much enjoyed this one.