Reviews for Best Enemies: Redux
creativetoo chapter 9 . 6/13/2007
Terrific chapter. Shego attending Kim's graduation and sitting with Monique's family. Kim's mom being distinctly cold toward Shego. Kim being bubbly at the coffee shop with Shego and Monique. :)
Etherelemental chapter 9 . 6/13/2007
That was good. I enjoyed the bit where Kim was confused at how Monique was able to contact Shego to get her to the graduation ceremony. Although, I personally think that Ron was overreacting, since Kim should be allowed to have other friends of her own that she doesn't introduce to Ron. Especially since they're not joined at the hip. But anyway, that was quite good. _ I can't wait to see the next one.
A Markov chapter 9 . 6/13/2007
love the extra bits. Ron's part in this chapter is very much like him and I really like that you're showcasing the relationship that he and Kim enjoy with each other. The irony of Kim and Bonnie celebrating the fact that they'll never see each other again is delicious.

mouserr2255 chapter 9 . 6/13/2007
Rons costume sounds straight out of a cheezy spy comedy or something and it suits him lol Monique gave Kim one hell of a belated b-day present for Kim ... the explanation to Ron should be pretty interesting

Desslock3 chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
I really like the rewrite your doing. You've done a good job of buffing things up from the first go around and including things from season four. Can't wait to see how the rest turn out.
shinneodeus chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
What a good way to distract. Telling her parents that Shego accepted the invitation. Crafty girl that Kim. And now is Kim turn to start thinking of Shego in the romantic way. HAHHAHHA

And even Drakken was glad that Kim was safe. Where that goes? I want to find out. And Shego. Stalking Kim and giving her chocolates that represent her. A very possible freudian image there.

At finally I am enjoying your short chapters. Been reading some authors with big chapters so this short chapters are a nice change of pace for me.
Etherelemental chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
Even though I remember that last part, I still got a kick out of it. _ Though, I think that the airplane bit was new, but I can't really remember. _ But I have been wondering how many more you're going to add here; as in new chapters. And I'm also wondering what else you've opted to add in these revisions. Anyway, I hope the next update comes up soon! _
ken chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
Sweet, I love the clairifications(sp?) of what each of them were thinking and feeling as they are trying to deny their growing feelings for one another. The scene where Shego decides to "follow" Kim to see what she's doing and the scene with Shego and Drakken's reactions to the plane rescue were awsome.
mouserr2255 chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
fear the green woman with the rusty spoon gents especially if you have shadowy intents with KP ... theyre both showing signs of grabbing a clue and itza bout damn time ... i still think the rescue of the airplane is 1 of my fav moments from this series tho the ending lines rank right up close to the top for this story

Etherelemental chapter 7 . 6/9/2007
That was definitely interesting. Although, the part where Monique's commenting on how Shego wants Monique to spy on Kim isn't something that I agree with. I mean, all Shego's asked Monique to not tell is the number that she gave her. Apart from that, Monique could tell Kim all about it. But, it's probably a difference in opinions again for me. Anyway, I especially enjoyed the bits of Shego having broken into the Manager's office and read some files. _ I'm wondering if any of that's going to come up later in either other fics or in any additions to this one. _ And it certainly seems to be moving along quite nicely. I hope to see more soon!
shinneodeus chapter 7 . 6/9/2007
The one outside sees things that the people involved haven't realized yet. So Monique and Kim's mom have noticed that Shego and Kim are developing some kind of Monique ask Shego if she has experience with women. And now that Shego is starting to see Kim in that way.

Read you later!
ken chapter 7 . 6/9/2007
So, THAT'S how Monique got Shego's phone number. It definately clears up how Shego knew Kim was in the hospital later on in the story. And poor Shego, thanks to Monique she now has Kimmie fantasies on the brain (insert manicial(sp?) laughter here). And the bit there at the end clears up why and how Shego knew Kim wasn't available for those friday's(I think that's the right plural spelling).

Oh, and are you going to keep the "Shego's dirty trick"(by Rinacat, right?) scene? That was a riot!
A Markov chapter 7 . 6/9/2007
Your original story is quite good. Well written with an easy flow that captures the feel of the show. It's amazing to me to read through the redux and find so much more to know and love about it. This chapter fills in very nicely a whole I didn't even know was there when I read the original.

mouserr2255 chapter 7 . 6/9/2007
i love the conversation between Shego and Monique, i dont think Mo understand the kind of honour she is getting there tho cause Shego answers the questions honestly which is a rare thing for her i think and to top it off she trusts Monique enough, review or no, to give Mo a direct means of contacting her ... id bet not even Drakken has that number

theres some saying about slippery slopes that applies here, Kim has already started down it but is trying to crawl back up and Shego is just getting going ... its gonna be fun to watch as they lose control of things and crash in the upcoming and inevitable train wreck to come

ken chapter 6 . 6/7/2007
I liked how you worked that reference to Jean's parents from your later one-shot into this chapter. the rewrite continues to rock.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »