Reviews for Best Enemies: Redux
mouserr2255 chapter 11 . 5/31/2006
ok 1st off that was effn great ... seriously ... 2nd you have got to write that follow up ... no if's ands or butts 'bout it k? ... honestly you got a great thing working here and it'd be a shame to just drop it without exploring this a bit more ... specially with all the unexplained issues
Charys of the shadows chapter 11 . 5/31/2006
i liked this story even though the ending seemed abit rushed but this could be helped if you write your sequel *cough*hint*cough*. x
EagleRay chapter 11 . 5/31/2006
um, that was a very good story, King. Very Good. I get the feeling from your postscript that you have few to no plans for a sequel; if that is the case, I have to object. Seriously. This story ended on a bit of a cliffhanger, and you'd be really mean to end it completely now.

(Oh, and when you say we'll really hate the sequel, does that mean that Shego and Kim NEVER get together? 'Cuz that would suck for them)
Chikiko chapter 9 . 5/30/2006
ok i admit it, you had me in full sappy mode. i was awwing and smiling like a big goof all throughout this story! wow i just love it! this one is definately going on my favorite list. again wow. i'm so eager to read more.
EagleRay chapter 9 . 5/30/2006
wow. I've just gotta say it. Wow. Very cool story, King. I can't wait to read how it all comes together in the end (I sense the end IS near...)
Cilghal16 chapter 9 . 5/30/2006
Love it! Please don't stop.
Caffine chapter 9 . 5/30/2006
wow. this story is insanely good. I cant wait for more chapters to be up :)
Charys of the shadows chapter 9 . 5/30/2006
i can't believe kim almost made herselve blind! nice 3 chapters update soon, x
mouserr2255 chapter 6 . 5/30/2006
excellent story you have here waiting eagerly for the next chapter :)
Kokuyo chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
While I think that at certain points your story is progressing a bit fast, this is one of the stories that really, really get me.

Chapter three is incredible. The way Shego teaches Kim something basic about life is... well,... whoa. I hope you will continue with this story and not forget about it at some point like a lot of authors do.
EagleRay chapter 6 . 5/29/2006
wow, very nice, King. That better not be the end of the story. Keep it going, please.
deathsheadx chapter 6 . 5/29/2006
loving it! keep going!
Charys of the shadows chapter 6 . 5/29/2006
i love this story so far! update soon. x
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16