Reviews for Best Enemies: Redux
skyz chapter 11 . 6/6/2006
AWESOME. You've really nailed Shego and Kim. I like how you've written Kim's parents too. Them being unenthused is realistic. This was really very well done. Hope you write the sequel.
TempestDash chapter 11 . 6/2/2006
This was a great, short story. Nice work on the characters overall, although I think the jump to Kim being gay in the coversation with her mother just because her only dates were with Josh over 2 years ago was a little forced. Generally, I'll buy it because by that point in the story we already have suspicions,, but it just seemed a little rushed at first.

Also for greater overall impact/cohesion, I'd eliminate Shego's perspective until she gets hit with the truth ray. This way we'll never really know what she's thinking until the climax.

Great stuff, man, keep it up.
Chikiko chapter 11 . 6/1/2006
ok i will probably cry if there is not sequal. this story is too good! one things though. yhou said in the post script that they didnt get intimate that night but it seems in the preview for the sequal that they did. anyway this was great. Although she was acting so goofy, it seems to real that kim would act like that. anyway just wanted to let you know i thought this was so great, a nd i really hoep you writ emore of it!
Necrovore chapter 11 . 6/1/2006
Great Story. Great choice on where to end it as well.
FanFictionFan1989 chapter 11 . 5/31/2006
I love this story.
Caffine chapter 11 . 5/31/2006
An excellent story. Only one thing can make it better. A sequel.
mouserr2255 chapter 11 . 5/31/2006
ok 1st off that was effn great ... seriously ... 2nd you have got to write that follow up ... no if's ands or butts 'bout it k? ... honestly you got a great thing working here and it'd be a shame to just drop it without exploring this a bit more ... specially with all the unexplained issues
Charys of the shadows chapter 11 . 5/31/2006
i liked this story even though the ending seemed abit rushed but this could be helped if you write your sequel *cough*hint*cough*. x
EagleRay chapter 11 . 5/31/2006
um, that was a very good story, King. Very Good. I get the feeling from your postscript that you have few to no plans for a sequel; if that is the case, I have to object. Seriously. This story ended on a bit of a cliffhanger, and you'd be really mean to end it completely now.

(Oh, and when you say we'll really hate the sequel, does that mean that Shego and Kim NEVER get together? 'Cuz that would suck for them)
Chikiko chapter 9 . 5/30/2006
ok i admit it, you had me in full sappy mode. i was awwing and smiling like a big goof all throughout this story! wow i just love it! this one is definately going on my favorite list. again wow. i'm so eager to read more.
EagleRay chapter 9 . 5/30/2006
wow. I've just gotta say it. Wow. Very cool story, King. I can't wait to read how it all comes together in the end (I sense the end IS near...)
Cilghal16 chapter 9 . 5/30/2006
Love it! Please don't stop.
Caffine chapter 9 . 5/30/2006
wow. this story is insanely good. I cant wait for more chapters to be up :)
Charys of the shadows chapter 9 . 5/30/2006
i can't believe kim almost made herselve blind! nice 3 chapters update soon, x
mouserr2255 chapter 6 . 5/30/2006
excellent story you have here waiting eagerly for the next chapter :)
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »