Reviews for Best Enemies: Redux
ScOut4It chapter 8 . 5/18/2010
That's great that Shego beats up the kid that Kim had to forcibly brush off, and all because she's Shego, not because she's jealous, angry, and protective of her Princess at all :D
ScOut4It chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Shego going to M is smart and I like the way she goes about showing how she decided to via the employee eval. Kim's response to (even accepting) insinuation about her and Shego seem pretty realistic and I'm interested to see what comes of this directional shift.
ScOut4It chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
I like how the idea hadn't even consciously crossed Kim's mind yet, leave it to others to shed a little light. Also really great how Kim's mom described Shego being predatory and wanting her for "something, but she wasn't sure what". (Probably because Shego isn't completely sure at this point either)
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
Shego is full of great insight and interesting concepts. She's really a good character in getting Kim to see more of the big picture: the gray.

I like your style
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
The conversation in this chapter was a really nice one; I like how Shego let Kim know that she's been holding back for the first while in their enemyship and her reasons/excuses for the pet names that she calles 'Kimmie'.

You're doing a great job of not letting us in on what really didn't work out with Ron so that we're just along for the ride and at the same point of knowing as Kim. I like how their friendship is developing and how nothing really obvious has happened, but it's completely possible just like everything else for Kim is.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
This story is turning very adorable. I like Shego's idea of going to Europe or Canada to drink with Kim "before" her next attempt at world domination and the part where Kim "passes" on Coke's secret recipe is priceless.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 15 . 4/4/2010