Reviews for Best Enemies: Redux
Itachi's apprentice chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Great work. I can totally see why Shego is piss off.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
MuffinMuffinGirl chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Yay, Black Adder (yes I am that sad)
JEGO chapter 15 . 2/21/2010
great story

2 thumbs up
JEGO chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
New Year's Eve. Kim lay on her bed and stared up at the ceiling. ""Ron was out with Amelia"". Zita had to work and ""Ron had managed to score a date with a major hottie"" on one of the most serious date nights of the year. Monique was at a party also, and Felix was out of town. Kim had stopped by the party at Tara's, and ended up feeling pathetic because she was the only one without a date.

2 instances of what Ron is doing on that nite
yorushijima chapter 15 . 1/30/2010
Excellent story.

I really enjoyed it and got drawn in despite only

having a passing knowledge of the characters.

I did like the references to "Pride and Prejedice" though I suppose Shego isn't as calm as Mr. Darcy.

Running to rescue "Elizabeth" however, is something Mr. Darcy would do though. :D

Thank you again. It was a wonderful read.
hungryforcookies chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I love how you can capture Shego's personality. Not many can come up with witty remarks as you (and StarvingLunatic NoDrogs). Well anywhoo; that's all I got to say. Oh yea, I'd just like to tell you that I've read this fanfic, like 10 times already. -Sigh-, it's too awsuum, u know? I'm surprised that you only have 185 reviews. This deserves more, damnit! But I guess it's the quality not the quantity, eh?

PS: If you still remember me (which I highly doubt so), I'm lonelywithoutyou. (:
Scion-of-Thanatos chapter 15 . 8/17/2009
After reading this story, I can see why I was drawn to your stories. Though I wasn't around for the first edition of B.E, I can say that this incarnation was above and beyond my expectations.

Before going further, I must say that I didn't quite start on this story in particular, and read a few of the short stories you'd written involving this universe first. Needless to say I'm more interested in the BoRon in later stories, though I've yet to finish any of them, but the KiGo in this has been wonderful.

All of the praise you've been given has been earned, I must say!

However, I've noticed one thing in this story, and that was certain words were added to sentences in particular where they either made the narrative redundant or repetitive. I can't call out any particular instance, but every other paragraph it seemed like a word might have been added by accident or mistake.

There is one thing about your stories that attracted me most of all, and that's the odd habit you seem to have about rounding your word total to the nearest thousand. Kind of cool, in my opinion. I've never seen such a unique.. signature, I believe is the word I'm looking for.

All in all, I love the universe you've created, and I will be reading the rest of the stories you've written involving these characters. It's just too good to pass up.

See Ya!
Tjikicew chapter 13 . 7/4/2009
Sorry this isn't a proper review, just very interested:

How many got the Poindexter?

I promise a real review at the end!
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »