Reviews for A Far Smaller Sacrifice
Gallifreyan Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I really like this! It seems really in-character; I could see it as an extra in the manga or an episode in the anime. :)
Kenshinotaku Himura-chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I love this story. You definetly get to know Sano a little better as you read it. Beautiful!
CaylieJelly chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Great job, dude! They're all in character and Sanosuke's just Sanosuke!
Lapis Lazuli Ichigo chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
awesome fanfic-loved it!
ButterflyMeadow chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Wow I loved this Such a lovely insight into Kenshin and Sano's friendship with a very real situation :D
Neko-Cat-Sama chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This was really nice. I love the first sentence. Really good job! :)
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
:D I love this fic. It's so cute and I love Sano's frustration over Kenshin's guilt. I love your Sano and Kenshin fics. I decided to take a look at some of your fics after reading Adrift for like the 4th time! Great job and keep them coming!
Volcanic chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Very cute great job :)
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This was nice. I liked the characterisation and the style was suiting. The pace was smooth, and the few grammatical errors don't distract from the tale (they're actually a bit fitting, considering the character whose perspective it is written from).
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Aww! I love it! :) Keep up the good work!

ky
ZukoFlame chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I love this story! It really shows how great a friendship they have. Great job!
sweety-1914 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
lol, I just finish reading your 'Brothers' fic, go back to the list and scroll down 'til one catches my interest, and only after clicking on it do I realise that it's by the same author I just read lol. Anyway, this was really good as well :D I agree that you did really well getting in touch with Sanosuke's character:D I love the way you write, and I'll be looking out for more by you:D

x Jacqui x
HeadingNorth chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
:sniffle: I love the way you always put Kenshin and Sano together in stories without making my eyes burn...
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/22/2007