Reviews for A Far Smaller Sacrifice
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 8/8
Gah, that last line. "And I need to make sure I'm never the one who pushes him." So much brotherly love in that. Though...brotherly love sounds so hippie, it's more than that. Blood brothers. Yeah, that sounds more like what Kenshin and Sano have. *nods decidedly* Right, cleared that up. On to more of the review!

*charges*

Aw man, Sano got really hurt in this one. And all because he leapt before he thought. So Sano. Kenshin probably beat himself silly for not saving Sano. Poor guys. They really do more harm to each other, by themselves, than their enemies ever could. Yeesh. That guilt is a mile high for both of them. And growing. Good thing they also have each other to keep one another in check. Most of the time. You know?
LadyIwashi chapter 1 . 3/30
This story probably depicts everything that's right and everything that's wrong about Sanos and Kenshins relationship.
And while doing that it made me laugh through the whole story. It's probably not supposed to.. Just blame that on it being 1 in the morning and me running a fever... either way great story, it made my day :)
Gallifreyan Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I really like this! It seems really in-character; I could see it as an extra in the manga or an episode in the anime. :)
Kenshinotaku Himura-chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I love this story. You definetly get to know Sano a little better as you read it. Beautiful!
CaylieJelly chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Great job, dude! They're all in character and Sanosuke's just Sanosuke!
Lapis Lazuli Ichigo chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
awesome fanfic-loved it!
ButterflyMeadow chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Wow I loved this Such a lovely insight into Kenshin and Sano's friendship with a very real situation :D
Neko-Cat-Sama chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This was really nice. I love the first sentence. Really good job! :)
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
:D I love this fic. It's so cute and I love Sano's frustration over Kenshin's guilt. I love your Sano and Kenshin fics. I decided to take a look at some of your fics after reading Adrift for like the 4th time! Great job and keep them coming!
Volcanic chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Very cute great job :)
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This was nice. I liked the characterisation and the style was suiting. The pace was smooth, and the few grammatical errors don't distract from the tale (they're actually a bit fitting, considering the character whose perspective it is written from).
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Aww! I love it! :) Keep up the good work!

~ky
ZukoFlame chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I love this story! It really shows how great a friendship they have. Great job!
sweety-1914 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
lol, I just finish reading your 'Brothers' fic, go back to the list and scroll down 'til one catches my interest, and only after clicking on it do I realise that it's by the same author I just read lol. Anyway, this was really good as well :D I agree that you did really well getting in touch with Sanosuke's character:D I love the way you write, and I'll be looking out for more by you:D

x Jacqui x
HeadingNorth chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
:sniffle: I love the way you always put Kenshin and Sano together in stories without making my eyes burn...