Reviews for Doubts and Doppelgangers
angelfromheaven26 chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Say it ain't so, DW...
angelfromheaven26 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Oh, no! I wonder who framed Darkwing Duck? I bet it was Negaduck!
IUSEDTOBECRAZY chapter 13 . 4/15/2010
Being that it's getting to be that time of year again, I feel that I must remind people of some very important facts. Never have sex with zombies! No matter what time of the year it is necrophilia is still wrong! and probably illegal. 2012 is just around the corner you know. There was a zombie movie marathon on the other night... Stupid work, it always cuts into my eccentric little hobbies... Do you know of any cheap hobbies that are interesting? I don't.

"It's like the third law of physics Kyle, if something doesn't cost at least seven dollars, it can't be fun"-Eric Cartman(true that)

How bout that new governor? Think he'll straighten Joisey out? Wish we had a cool governor, all we have is that douche Manchin. Trade?... Oh yes, reviewing, ahem. (coughs)

Poor Fenton, all cornfused. Trick question or tricky answer? I like that! Profound! And if ya keep makin left turns, sooner or later you will go in a circle! Right there. I have summed up Nascar. (just thought I'd share some profound knowledge back!)

Remember! July 17-18 is the D-Day Paintball game at Skirmish! Tell all your friends! Shout from the rooftops!(well, maybe not quite that far) Help us further the most wonderful sport known to humanity!(Okay, perhaps that's a bit too far as well...) All the cool kids are doin it!(yeah, that will do it)... NERDIN OUTTA HERE!
IUSEDTOBECRAZY chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
Uh, I know that I'm going way far out into the horizon here... It seems to me that you're either hinting at Glumgold and Drake being brothers, twins presumably, or the same person? Two sides of one coin and all that.(the positron/negatron bit)

Huh, Magika, you know I completely forgot about that old crone until I read this the first time. Nice touch that, mixing it in there with the 'wittle' hints all about. Gee, I wonder what she could be after? BWAHAHAHA! NERDIN OUT!
IUSEDTOBECRAZY chapter 9 . 4/15/2010
AH! It's my evil twin! The one-armed man! Help! Help! I'm bein' repressed! Good show! (it's not like this is hopelessly belated or anything... You're not dead are you? That would be awkward...)
IUSEDTOBECRAZY chapter 7 . 4/15/2010
Strange? I do shit like that! Did you know crows really can talk? Just split the tounge, no really! I shit you not!... Just don't leave anything shiny out... Never seen one that did the "Nevermore" thing though, that would be funny, ironical even. Und the plot thickens! Loik a gud zoop! Man! Those people are terrible shots apparently.(well, besides the obvious. I know, I know, plot device) We now know for (almost) sure that he realy did done it... Or, someone made him do it... or, yeah... He don't owe nobody nothin'. Ha! A triple negative!(I must admit that the first time around I didn't suspect the one you used) NERDIN OUT!
IUSEDTOBECRAZY chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Eh! Mr. Unicycle got kicked in the ace!(always thought he was douchebag anyway) As I said before, I like the way you have... uh... portrayed the characters in a more realistic and serious way.(you know, for what it is you're working with) It's interesting to watch the plot unravel and it's pretty obvious that you plan things out in advance.(if you are just tying things in as you go along it certainly doesn't seem that way) Anywho, even if it's belated and probably of no interest to you, I just wanted to say, "Groovy..." NERDIN OUT!
IUSEDTOBECRAZY chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Ho Hum. Nothing like an out of order review to brighten up the day, wot? Another unsurprisingly excellent story, and although I have already read it already... Eh-heh... a double positive? I have decided to read it again!... and review!... sometimes... It just slips my mind alot...(it's full of banana peels!) Hooray! Prepare for another shortly... probably... NERDIN OUT!
Spaz chapter 23 . 7/27/2009
Yes, I've been tearing through these stories, basically till my eyes are now bleary. They're addictive. One problem... I still hate Gizmoduck! I would have liked a little more focus on the Darkwing posse, but still very entertaining.
LADYMALLARD chapter 23 . 6/17/2009
I must say this is another masterpiece of writing, it was chalk full of excitment, suspence, mystery and terror. I've been on the edge of my chair with many storys, but this gives new meaning to the phrase, being on pins and needles which I certainly was all the way through this story. This Negaduck is one truely mean character. I thought he was a real maniac, on the cartoon with that Buzzsaw of his, but Oh Boy! He really takes the Maniacle Cake in this story. You've done a Terrific Job, with is one. Now on to the next story.
bethhigdon chapter 23 . 10/11/2007
This has been my fav story as of yet. And I have a new found love for Fenton due to your wonderful writing.
bethhigdon chapter 16 . 10/7/2007
o.k. still haven't finshed reading, but this ch. had me giggeling with girlish fangirl glee. Fenton and Drake working together! Yea! the humor at the end was well writen dispite all the perll. He hung-up on McDuck! dude I'd be afraid to do that. oh and QJ wasn't scary in this ch. he was funny. That makes me so happy. and Hurb, I Honestly don't understand why DW hates him so much. I love all the Muddelfoots! even Tank. heehee.

P.S. sorry for any spelling mistakes.
bethhigdon chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
O.k. I haven't finished reading this yet, but I can't belivie no one's metioned Dewy in the reveiws. That bit with him and Morgana is just pure geius (sp?)
lanenk chapter 23 . 4/24/2007
This Story was Amazing! Absolutly execellent. I can't wait until you bring out the next enstallment.
EriksKitty chapter 23 . 2/13/2007
That kicked ass. It seriously blew me away. It was beyond brilliant. *Tries to come up with more ways to say this story rocked* And I'm still in a hazy kind of shock for two reasons:

1) I've read everything available in this universe, am all caught up, and therefore have nothing else to sustain me till your next update; and

2) I stayed up all frelling night to do so. It was all that riveting.

If ever you want a beta, guinea pig, someone to bounce ideas off of, someone to help let off some steam goofy rp style, whatever, just let me know. I'm angelussnape on devianart; ayesha_eriks_cat on yahoo; you could also email me or reply to this review.

Rock on!