Reviews for Moonshine Glories
Erimenthe chapter 8 . 6/17
Oh I really hope you will be continuing this story. I really, REALLY want to see what happens to...er...with Jack being in the castle. Will something about the gene he has slip in to maybe activate some "magical" artifact? What exactly will he be teaching Harry? How will the professors and Dumbledore get along with him...oh...will he be meeting Snape (rotflmao)? Then there is the Dursleys. Is Jack going to do something about them or find a way for someone to do something about them?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
Why didn't you finish it? It's a brilliant idea.
sylvelle chapter 8 . 6/26/2016
Wonder if it will ever be completed.?
Triciaq
sylvelle chapter 7 . 6/26/2016
Can we at least look forward to "Jack" being unimpressed with "grandfather" Dumbles.
Tricia
sylvelle chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
Dumbledore is not a 'ice' man. He may have reasons but none would please Jack or change his mind.
Tricia
DragonKnight1775 chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Hope you come back to this story one day
solussword chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
You have crossed two of my favorite franchises together, and written it well, will you please, please update this story?
Lexi0521 chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
For some reason, I love reading HP/SG stories and this one seems to be quite unique. I hope you are planning to continue since it has a very auspicious beginning.

Thank you for sharing your gift and I hope to read more of your works.
80sarcades chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
A tragedy that this has ended; this story was really good!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 8 . 12/14/2010
update sooooooooooooon!
Von chapter 8 . 10/22/2010
Whoo hoo! It's been a year! New chapter? :D That's kinda how it works, right?
LelaRo chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
please tell me that this story will be complete one day? *puppy eyes*
Angel-Miko chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
Are you planing on updating this story? It sounds really interesting. )

best regards

~Angel-Miko~
Hocapontas chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
I wonder how Jack will react when Harry tells him about his first 4 years. I can imagine he'll explode when he hears about the graveyard. Will Harry become an Animagus in this story? I'm really looking forward to what's next.
Morrolan chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Please update this story. It's quite intersting so far. I like it a lot.