Reviews for Midnight Musings
yay chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
The scientificly proven comment was funny.
roseflorintine chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
so sweet... you should make more one shots!
pageleaf chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Aw! They're CUTE! I love this!
sylvanius chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
my god, the sheer amount of forshadowing! I love it!
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Great job. I really enjoyed it. Very sweet and touching.
aeliuned chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
i like this one
DScript chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
WOW! Amazing job, and definately one of the best D/N One-shots I've read here. Not only did you stick to grammar and spelling (you have no idea how happy I am for that) but you also kept both Daine and Numair in character wonderfully. Very good job!

Hedgewitchery chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
This is beautiful. I really enjoyed your portrayal of the warm, calm (still-kinda-platonic) love and trust between them.
Erytha chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
luv it luv it! great descroption cant wait to see waht happens next...therefore you have tp update!
Roherwen chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
lol, well since you mentioned the innuendo...just kidding, I'm not going there. I liked this, but I think it left too much hanging for it to just be a one-shot. Do whatever you like, but I think this has ficlet potential.
Hidden Fairy chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Ok, I am hoping you keep writing.

I loved it, you capture the characters so well.

Hidden Fairy
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Good job writing this, it worked out beautifully!
shadowweaver1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
loved it. really great characterisation. i think i might have blinked a couple of times but what i did pick up on was very nicely done too. Good job.
PrincessAlyssa17 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Katie! *huggles to death* Where have you been? I gave up on TP and have moved in to reading Phantom of the Oper a now. But this is made me want to go back. D and N you got to love them. I can't wait for more.

Update soon and I'll try to talk to you on AIM or if not on myspace.

Jedijen66 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
that was good. i liked it. Keep me posted for updates. Jen