Reviews for The Greatest Lesson
Deadly Whirlpool chapter 1 . 2/2
All I can say is that your name suits you, dear.
A well written fic!
#DW#
seekerstone chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Awww, that was very cute! I really like it!

Even though Edmund is sick, he's the one doing the comforting. Haha. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
i love all your stories
Linguam chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This was, in all honesty, one of the best fics I've read about the Pevensie brothers. THANK YOU for writing it, it was wonderfully sweet and felt genuine all the way!

/Linguam
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This is... amazing! And yeah, colds suck, don't they.
Me chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I've read this story 5 times now, and it is always great. I'd love to read a story about the period after their coronation they refer to, though. Great job!
Allie Danger chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
OMG... I loved it so much
It was perfect.. everything that i look for in a fanfic was in this one..
I love so much Peter and Edmund's relationship..
Peter being overprotective, and Edmund feeling guilty and vulnerable because of the cold..
How much his family cares about him.. and.. it really was perfect to me
I hope you write more things like this..
even if you already have a few like this finished.. (that i also read)
Bye
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Oh, it is lovely. And I, too, don't at all mind the length! Haha! Great piece!
Torchbug chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
OHMYGOD THE FEELS!
That's all I have to say.
Wait, no. Your portrayal of the brothers and their relationship is excellent, and this is very, very adorable. Peter has a legitimate reason to be overprotective, as he has a talent for beating himself up. Apologies that were in order were said, and confessions that needed to be made were brought to the table. All in all, great piece, and fantastic job.
sarah999 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Awww. So adorable. I love it when Peter comes home and finds Edmund on the couch, and how he lies on the couch and places Edmund on top of him, and then takes care of him.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 12/26/2011

That pretty much sums up my love for this fic, haha
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
D'AWWWWWWW. This makes me want to cuddle the poor two brothers...

One thing I like about this fandom is that the fanfiction(good ones like this) go into all these intricate details that is left out in the real book in favour of the plot moving on...and of course, there are so many great authors here*beams*

I absolutely love fluff!:D
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Aw! That was adorable! *giggles* I always kind of pinned Edmund as a secret cuddler. :) Great job!
Darkfire25 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011