Reviews for Heaven on Fire
AttackingHentaiChibisLoveFluff chapter 13 . 9/20/2007
Yays! and i sympathize, being engaged and college sounds even more hectic then middle college high school. good luck on wedding planning!
Noriko333 chapter 12 . 9/18/2007
oh please update sometime soon.

i know u haven't in months but ...please do (puppy eyes)
Luna chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
i love the fact that John has a girl especially a OC!
emptyaccount2011 chapter 12 . 10/17/2006
Nicely done. I'll have to keep an eye on this story.
jsweetie79 chapter 12 . 9/6/2006
can't wait for the next chapter!
SeraphinaPiera chapter 12 . 8/31/2006
“Oh, yeah, encouraging,” John continued. “Times are shitty, but they could be worse! We could be in Russia—”

Favorite. Quote. EVER. Cracked me up.

Seriously, this story's great, and your John's pretty hilarious. Particularly in chapty 12, too. And UPDATE, please. Oh, and if we're taking a vote on who she should end up with, I vote Pyro hands down. But only after he's proven himself a bit more. I just think he suits her. He challenges her and brings her to life in a way that Warren can't (adorable as he is). Besides, I'm writing a Warren/OC fic, and therefore consider Warren sort of taken already (hahaha. Like that's logical, right?-you know Warren in the comics never gets any decent romantic interests...what is up with that?).

Okay, that's all. Well, that and you should update. NOW.

sincerely, SeraphinaPiera (known as 'Winter' to you, *waves to you*).
TheHollister chapter 12 . 8/27/2006
I FINALLY got around to reading all the updates! I wonder if she's going to STAY with Angel... Hm...

Jamaica Bay? I don't remember reading that before. My brain must be fried.

Great chapters! Can't wait for more!
HyperActiveSpaceMonkey chapter 12 . 8/18/2006
Of course I remember the signifigance.

Jean/Pheonix flew a shuttle that crashed there in Uncanny X-Men.
Yoshi with a bazooka chapter 12 . 8/17/2006
Woot! Nice chapter. Can't wait for the next update!
TigerLily91 chapter 12 . 8/17/2006
I like it alot... keep writing
yaba chapter 12 . 8/17/2006
Yay you updated I'm excited to see what you have planned next.

Princess Myra chapter 12 . 8/17/2006
I love the update, but at the same time I very much dislike Rogue's negative attitude toward Warren. I hope this Taryn and Pyro junk doesn't go where I think it's going.

Thank you for writing, and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!

AnOnYmOuSuSeR234651365165131 chapter 11 . 8/16/2006
He's going to WHAT? He's insane! Not even Magneto is that crazy! And Magneto is pretty crazy! OMGeez! How do they plan on stopping him? They'll have to distract him for...a really long time until he gets too tired to do anything. And my God! Taryn's sharp. I would have never gotten the whole pulling the earth closer to the sun. I was dumbstruck when she said it. I didn't think anyone would be so insane. Update soon! I gotta read more of this! It's awesome.
Yoshi with a bazooka chapter 11 . 8/15/2006
Aww, I wanted her to pick Pyro... (from 2 chapters ago) Oh well, the author knows best.

Good Chapter, reviewing to speed up the updates! Keep em coming.
The Green Bird chapter 11 . 8/12/2006
Gambit, Gambit, Gambit, Gambit...

I think you know who I Wanna see in the next chapter, lol