Reviews for Rocky Road
Genim Stilinski chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
That last line was brilliant!
Horror Cakes chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I just watched this movie tonight. This was awesome. I have a good idea for match in this movie but i cant find oneXD
grimm018 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
OMGosh! story love! I set out to purposfully find this pairing, and tah duh here it is and i love it! if only it was longer! :(

By the way, the style was really unique and interesting and the last line rocks my socks
writingrox12 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
this was good! i like it a lot. the whole repeating thing is cool. nice touch at the end by the way, lol. but, did you make all of the guys guy? graham and lewis too?
Rose of No Man's Land chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
After finally seeing this movie, I cannot believe the LACK of slash written about it. I mean come on people! But I managed to find this which just about killed me dead (in a good way). I am stunned, its so well written, and so very very weird! I love the weirdness And OMG the last line was just so insanely funny. Yum. Just thank you for writing this! Possibly one of the best final lines I've ever, ever read. :D
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
This is very good. You have a very unique style, and it was very interesting. It was kind of confusing, but I think the ambiguity and quirkiness only served to make it more effective. Awesome job.
Vash Typh00n Storm chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Lol!

I loved the end! That's so kick-ass. xD

Just awsome.

Also, thanks for reviewin' my story. It was kinda' cool to have only put it up and then over night someone else had reviewed. I love coincidences. xD

Anyways, awsome story; keep up the good work. (Not a very original review, but eh. It's genuine.)