Reviews for A Lady Ninja?
littlemsstrawberry chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
Love it really
YourConscience813 chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
Wow it took me forever to review to this story... Anyways, I just want to stay I love this. This story made me love this pairing so much. The dialog is funny and ending was super adorable. :3

I remember reading this years ago... And since then I can't stop myself from giggling when I see pictures of Reeve and Yuffie because I instantly think of the condiment joke. Its always stuck in my head XD
hdfkhdkfjas chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
your reeve is so unbelivably epic. awesome story! _
always-kh chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
sweet way to end it. damn funny and cute.
always-kh chapter 2 . 7/26/2010

gawd he can be dense yeah i had a feeling i knew what was up but yeah now i'm pretty sure.

it was interesting that even her dad was unnerved like that at her sudden change.
always-kh chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
ah i love reeve. he's funny.

but really for yuffie to be like that...
Ms Western Ink chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Oh my gosh! I love your Reeve! I had no idea he had the potential to be so awesome!
LM22102 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Hum, (already read this story but reviewing a chapter I havent reviewed to say something in regards to said story) would you happen to know the Reefie story in which Godo has her get a clit piercing as a requirement for the wedding? Which she already has, but pretends she's astonished since she doesn't want to give it away that it's already happened?

I would have thought you wrote it, since, hey, it's one of a kind for Yuffie to get one with a little star, ha. I'm sure it stuck with one author.

Get back to me, yo?
yuffie and reeve fan forever chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
so fucking funny
LM22102 chapter 8 . 7/12/2009
M, I don't understand the text message comment between Vincent and Yuffie. I feel horrible left out ):

Also, your rendition of Reeve is absolutely DELICIOUS.
Lenhart chapter 8 . 5/13/2009
Still a one of a kind read after all this time.
Sixpence All The Richer chapter 8 . 4/9/2009
Well I can't say that I wasn't entertained from beginning to end! Very rarely do I find a story that keeps my interests. Yours kept my interest with your guaranteed laughs.
MysticSpiritus chapter 8 . 1/14/2009
Aw ... that ending was so sweet! And quite sexy. ;D

MysticSpiritus chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Fetish outfits for the win. I love these lighthearted chapters. Such a nice change of pace.

MysticSpiritus chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I've been a bad girl. I really should've reviewed this gem a long time ago, but I haven't. *shame*

The way you write Reeve is so refreshing and fun. Such a snarky smartass he is. Well done...