Reviews for Storm Song
MissSnowyNight chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
It's nice seeing Sesshomaru's side in all of this, not as told by Kikyou. I thought it was really sweet and in character. :) You are a very good writer! Despite the change in narration style, I thought the tone and everything fit really well with the rest of the story! Plus I thought it was fitting in general to have the point of view switch up to give these little glimpses :)
MissSnowyNight chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
Before I go anymore forward, I just have to let this be known. I love the narration so much. The fact that its a continuous monologue Future/present Kikyou is telling future/present Sesshomaru is both creative and well done! It really gives us a chance to see Kikyou's perspective during and in reflection of each event, as well as how well Kikyou understands Sesshomaru. Plus I really love those little breaks in narration where Kikyou is actually talking to Sesshomaru. It's super cute and gives us a glimpse at where their relationship comes to become (the mystery being just how they got to that point). Seriously, I love their interactions together. 3
In addition, I found the whole selective memory thing to be very interesting. Especially since we saw it through the eyes of the memory sufferer.
All in all I love this! The ending of the main story is very endearing. Now, off to the epilogue!
Accountclozed chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
Been looking 4 this story for a long time. Thanx for it. Bittersweet but awesome nonetheless.
WingsOfLife1885 chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Omg! This is awesome!
Freakish Nature chapter 17 . 2/4/2012
No happy ending? Most people do. Anyway, this fanfic is amazing and because it has no happy ending somehow makes it better. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I LOVE THIS STORY! You are a great author.
GreenRainbow10 chapter 17 . 9/28/2010
I just read this story ,and I love it. Even it's not happy ending. Thanks for this story
kyoukochan chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
Is it just me or...rin doesnt like kikyo?
tahira chapter 17 . 1/16/2010
very well written but sad, thanx for writing...
Lilamedusa chapter 17 . 1/1/2009

I've just read this fanfiction of yours, and Ive got to say I just love the way you write... I like the story, and I love Kikyou! So...

Good work!

SkyblueSunshine chapter 17 . 6/17/2007
Ah, I think I'm pretty satisfied with the ending of this story too. However stupid it is.

Sorry, that was impolite, but stil, the ending made me cry. xD The ending, if it were to be happy, wouldn't have worked out that much differently from the Garden story, thinks I. So, I'm glad of this one ) All I can say is I'm glad Sesshoumaru didn't marry Rin, as I had feared when I read "Rin looks beautiful in that dress, doesn’t she?"

Thanks for the awesomeful story !
SkyblueSunshine chapter 16 . 6/17/2007
I love your Sesshoumaru, especially his little complex about fidelity )
Eloise300 chapter 17 . 5/29/2007
What an amazing yet bittersweet way to end such a great story. I loved the way you wrote the beginning part, it seemed almost poetic in a way. In the end, you brought all the emotions down to a single line...bravo. I hope you continue with the Sesshoumaru/kikyou fandom and update your other marvelous stories.

P.S The ending sort of reminded me of the anime and manga, Paradise Kiss, which is one of my all time favorite series...
Soul Raker chapter 17 . 5/29/2007
The ending had really surprised me. I was actually expecting a happy ending or something close to it. But still this whole story was magical and one of my favorites.

It is one of the best stories I have ever read. The whole experience reading the story was magical itself and I have enjoyed every moment of it.
Cold Kikyo chapter 17 . 5/28/2007
Love the ending,really great.

Love the whole story. _
Lucinda2323 chapter 17 . 5/28/2007
This entire story was absolutely beautiful-a work of art. Although I admit, I am a sucker for the happily ever after endings, I'm not sure it would have seemed right for this story. Especially considering how you wrote the characters and the atmosphere of the story all the way through, it only made sense for them to end up not together. The epilogue was wonderfully written. I especially loved the last few lines; they were just so poetic. This was a wonderful story; I really enjoyed reading it. Kudos to you on such a masterpiece, and I'm looking forward to what else you have in store for us readers.