Reviews for Storm Song
fabelliot chapter 17 . 7/19
Oye al final que triste historia me hubiera gustado quevsl final quedarán juntos y que vida más difícil de kikio
fabelliot chapter 5 . 7/14
Sabía que no era gay pero... pero oye espera antes si lo fue? Quiero saber
fabelliot chapter 4 . 7/14
Hola empiezo a leer tu historia pero Sessho gay ah no voy a llorar. Aunque pienso q en lo q avanza la historia eso no va a pasar.
Seguir al siguiente CAP esto se está poniendo bueno
Kiky Will chapter 17 . 3/13
That story made me sick. Not that it was bad, no! It's very well written and I loved the style. But, everything that happened is a... Quite bad.
I thought about it a lot and I still don't know if Suikotsu raped her or not. Even if she was there and "remembered liking it" (witch later she thought was a made up memories to fills gap), I think she was drunk. Too drunk to her own good, you know? Someone this drunk could not be trusted in saying "yes". But, I guess is not really rape if she said yes, even if she was too drunk to be sure. That line of thinking makes me sick, really. I feel really bad for her and everything that happened. Guess that he facing no charges after the aggression made me sick too. And the final... I don't think it was bittersweet, I think it was really sad. It's not that they're happy without each other, you know? It's more like they have accepted that life sucks and go on with that. I cannot be happy with that.
But, I guess that is very fitting for a story that made me feel this sick.
Don't misunderstand me, it's not that I disliked it. I really enjoyed and I'm adding it to my favorites. But it's not happy. It's like watching a good drama. Like watching Manchester by the sea, you know? It's awesome, but so fucking sad!
Nicely done, author. Congratulations.
MissSnowyNight chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
It's nice seeing Sesshomaru's side in all of this, not as told by Kikyou. I thought it was really sweet and in character. :) You are a very good writer! Despite the change in narration style, I thought the tone and everything fit really well with the rest of the story! Plus I thought it was fitting in general to have the point of view switch up to give these little glimpses :)
MissSnowyNight chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
I LOVE THIS!
Before I go anymore forward, I just have to let this be known. I love the narration so much. The fact that its a continuous monologue Future/present Kikyou is telling future/present Sesshomaru is both creative and well done! It really gives us a chance to see Kikyou's perspective during and in reflection of each event, as well as how well Kikyou understands Sesshomaru. Plus I really love those little breaks in narration where Kikyou is actually talking to Sesshomaru. It's super cute and gives us a glimpse at where their relationship comes to become (the mystery being just how they got to that point). Seriously, I love their interactions together. 3
In addition, I found the whole selective memory thing to be very interesting. Especially since we saw it through the eyes of the memory sufferer.
All in all I love this! The ending of the main story is very endearing. Now, off to the epilogue!
Accountclozed chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
Been looking 4 this story for a long time. Thanx for it. Bittersweet but awesome nonetheless.
ll UpsAndDowns ll chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Omg! This is awesome!
Freakish Nature chapter 17 . 2/4/2012
No happy ending? Most people do. Anyway, this fanfic is amazing and because it has no happy ending somehow makes it better. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I LOVE THIS STORY! You are a great author.
GreenRainbow10 chapter 17 . 9/28/2010
I just read this story ,and I love it. Even it's not happy ending. Thanks for this story
kyoukochan chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
Is it just me or...rin doesnt like kikyo?
tahira chapter 17 . 1/16/2010
very well written but sad, thanx for writing...
Lula with the snakes chapter 17 . 1/1/2009
Hei!

I've just read this fanfiction of yours, and Ive got to say I just love the way you write... I like the story, and I love Kikyou! So...

Good work!

lol
SkyblueSunshine chapter 17 . 6/17/2007
Ah, I think I'm pretty satisfied with the ending of this story too. However stupid it is.

Sorry, that was impolite, but stil, the ending made me cry. xD The ending, if it were to be happy, wouldn't have worked out that much differently from the Garden story, thinks I. So, I'm glad of this one ) All I can say is I'm glad Sesshoumaru didn't marry Rin, as I had feared when I read "Rin looks beautiful in that dress, doesn’t she?"

Thanks for the awesomeful story !
SkyblueSunshine chapter 16 . 6/17/2007
I love your Sesshoumaru, especially his little complex about fidelity )