Reviews for Martial Arts Motherhood Challenge
maryjane5000 chapter 15 . 4/9
I love this & although I wish it was longer it's one of the few great fics i have read.

However I noticed that (the prequel) "Spirit Walk" & the first few chapters of this fic hints that this story follows the cannon universe timeline up until their wedding day where instead of the failed wedding they did get married & if thats true then I have found two mistakes

1) in chapter 5: Jeff says to Debra "The greatest minds in the world have been trying to get that boy into a dress for years" but Ranma has woren several dresses & high heels before like in...

Am I Pretty Ranma's Declaration of Womanhood: Ranma wears the dress & heels Akane buys her
Picolet Chardin Arc: Ranma wears two or three different dresses
Tendo Family Christmas Scramble: Ranma's wearing a dress & high heels
2nd movie: Ranma's wearing a dress & high heels
& theirs a few others before Nodoka finds out about the curse

so his statement doesn't make any sense, then the

2nd) in chapter 9: Nodoka says "I suppose you don't know the first thing about the tea ceramony or flower arranging" Ranma should have said "Flower arranging no, tea ceramony yes" as she had to learn both the Normal & Martial Arts version of the Tea Ceramony from Sentaro's Grandmother the Grandmaster of the Daimonji School
Pulls out finger puts back in & does that blowing up the middle finger thing
Chaosqueen chapter 6 . 4/8
I have often seen & hard Odango translate to Meatball thus this is why the prick Darrien(Mamoru) calls Serena(Usagi) Meatball head
Ranmamania chapter 3 . 4/7
As Ranma enters the room Akane says "Yeah, but it worked didn't it" Ranma should replied "But not the way you think it did"

Meaning it made her realize that she was acting like her teenage-self so she decided to man up
Thurhame chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Thank you for this story! I'm enjoying what I've read so far, and look forward to the rest. I hope you won't mind if I talk about a little nitpick here:

"Takahashi-sensei made it pretty clear throughout the series just who was going to wind up with whom and I have simply taken her lead."

Bullshit.

Takahashi-sensei only gave us two canon pairings: Ranma/Akane and Ryouga/Akari. There are tons of characters with one-sided feelings (for instance Hinako-Soun), but you can't just take those and infer intended pairings from them.

Finally, you have Nabiki and Kuno together? The two who - in canon - see each other as nothing more than tools for their own ends? Given their attitudes of disdain / distaste for each other, I can't think of any pair less likely to wind up a couple, let alone have been intended to by the author.

I apologize for my tone; that's just how I am when nitpicking, especially stories I love. Thank you for sharing this :)
Compucles chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Actually, you're wrong about the genetic dangers. Ranma's female form is what he would've looked like if he were born female, making her a closer genetic match than anything short of identical twins and with a high danger of bad recessive traits showing up. Besides, why would you go this route to eliminate Akane from the equation when she could've donated just the needed sperm herself (or is that himself?) with some Instant Nannichuan?
RissaKatharine chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
Oh My God, Spoiler Alert: But their baby is going to be both a boy AND a girl isn't she? A born and bred Jusenkyo curse... They used Ranma's DNA to make this baby. WHY DID NOBODY FORESEE THIS CONSEQUENCE?
Ranmayamabushi chapter 15 . 2/21/2011
3 great story!
Rose1948 chapter 14 . 11/10/2010
::chuckles:: That ending was entirely too funny for words. As the mother of three boys-well, young men now-Ranma's comment about being long-range sprinklers had me laughing at the memories.

Nicely done. Be interesting to see what else your creative mind comes up with.

Thanks for sharing.
EmeraldGlee chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
Wow! This story is amazing! It's been years and I never found this! Most Ranma and Akane fics are boring but...man! This truly takes the cake!
nertz chapter 15 . 5/25/2010
wow that was amazing! OMG! woooow! everything was A class writing
Paosheep chapter 15 . 4/16/2010
Thank you so much for writing this story. I read Spirit Walk, and it really made me want to read about Ranma as a mother, but it is incredibly hard to find a such a story without it feeling like a strange fetish. I was immensely pleased to see you'd written a follow-up, and it didn't disappoint me in the slightest. I loved it.
BlackRoseFire chapter 15 . 11/28/2009
Awesome story. I loved it. I can't wait to read more of your works.
Astarael Darkrah Black chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
Gah! I am so jealous of little Kenta. An APGAR score of TWO! GAR! I wish my APGAR score had been that high. Oh and I love this story.

Astarael Darkrah Black
E.A.V chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
I loved reading these stories, and I hope that you will continue from chapter five of the vacation story!