Reviews for Secondhand Smoke
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
aww okay im officially in love with your stories your a great writer and you write all my favorite couples! once again excellent job!
heelsandhoodie chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
hello.

just found this and read it and without a doubt V. You are the blood in my veins should become a story. even if you never write any of the ideas they are still amazing.
inhiddenglory chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Holy shit. That was fucking beautiful. You're an amazing writer and to top it off you included Brand New in your story. I think I love you.
Tears of Mercury chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
This is completely pathetic; this must be the second or third fic of yours that I've reviewed in twenty-four hours. Oh well, they're all great and I feel guilty about reading and not reviewing. Any of these ideas would be great to expound upon; I can't really make up my mind to be honest. I do hope that you eventually go with at least one of the ideas. Great job, as usual. :)
Elske chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Oh, just, _wow_.

This was so amazingly wonderful, I can't find any words to explain how good it was. Amazing, amazing.
Never Goodbye chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I LOVED II. Standing trial for your sins and V. You are the blood in my veins. And I. Holding onto yourself the best you can sounds good too. I think they would all make amazing stories.
RouletteDares chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Well, I've spent a long time debating on which one I think will be most interesting to stick to. They are all great plotlines and I think you did an AWESOME job on remaking these stories post TSS. After deep thought, story number 5 "Blood in my veins", seemed to intrigue me the most. Aside from Emma's eating disorder, her "curiosity" with Jay and Sean's leaving to Wasaga.. most of these "aftermaths"/possibilities have been repeated and cliched in FF history so it's always nice to read about something new. Emma's being shot/life or death situation would be something I'd like to read about. I love Semma so any of these stories fit my preference, but even in story number 5... with her near death experience, I think it's an exciting twist to TSS's storyline and it just seems to outshine all the other ideas. (You mentioned maybe expanding all the stories.. which doesn't sound bad at all but if it came to just one, you know which one I choose. )
sreader chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
That was GREAT! I LOVED it!

was this a one-shot, or is it gonna be a story?

PM me.