Reviews for The New Nerima Wrecking Crew REVISED!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 16 . 12/3/2006
Only abominations like Barney and the Teletubbies are 100 percent positive. With Keisou it's just scary.
Rune Knight Genryu chapter 15 . 11/6/2006
Good Chapter. I admit tham Keisou overdoed it, but IMO, Homura deserve it...
Hirrayami Otoni chapter 15 . 11/6/2006
hahaha man thatw as a godo beat on! But I do think keisou went overboard.

The beads on him? thatw as hilarious with the SIT. But he is no dog so didnt think it would work.

at firts I thought Keisou went on power abuse but at the end he mad eme relax.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 15 . 11/6/2006
It's burping... not burbing. I'm glad Keisou seems to have learned his lesson. Now the parents need to beat up his teachers who sent him to Makai! Hehehehe, let's see Jin try to stand up to a Hiryu Shouten Ha!
NoshMono chapter 14 . 10/16/2006
Finally I've gone through the chapters in one sitting and could only say one word.

Wow.

Of course, I could say a lot more, but now is office hours, so I've to be short and conscise lest my boss finds out me reading your excellent and funny story.

Keep up the great work!
NoshMono chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
Great chapter! I especially like the part where Mokro said that she's going to throw the book at Keisou and proceeded to throw a physics book. Heh, I personally find physics to hurt my head as well.
Hirrayami Otoni chapter 14 . 9/25/2006
Akira sure acts like Xhelloss. I am starting to like him.

So keisou is back and dandy, with a new girl no less... What will be Hamura's reaction? Will Keisou pull a ranma and let himself beat up by her again or will he stand for himself and defense and put the girl in her place?

All this and more in the Next "New Nerima Wreckling crew Z~"

XD I always wanted to say that.

Ya know, the firts tiem I saw Yusuke in his Mazoku form was on Jump Super Stars game. And I thoguht "woo Yusuke super sayan 3!" I thought it was a add-fun for the game, I guess I was wrong.
Insanity Lord chapter 14 . 9/25/2006
Good chapter! I enjoyed it _
Dragon Man 180 chapter 14 . 9/25/2006
Akira loves matchmaking apparently. I'm guessing Mieko will follow Keisou, thus leading to a new fiance brigade in Nerima. Poor Homura, so reluctant to admit her feelings. I'm glad Yusuke had a good reason, but personally I would have shot a rei-gun right bellow Yomi's nards as a final warning to leave my family alone.
Hirrayami Otoni chapter 12 . 9/8/2006
XD! man... I cant still believe how Keisou, not been a saotome, got the saotome curse. I woudl expect that from Homura but Keisou?

Also, in thsi epic, Homura represents Akane, right? Then who represents Mieko and Ninaku?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 13 . 9/7/2006
So did Nana see that L-chan is Ebisu? If not, who will find out first? I loved Ryoga's last line! Poor Keisou, this training is tough.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 12 . 8/29/2006
Is the blind one with the seeing ears Xellos since he usually has his eyes closed? If not I'm stumped. Kagome needs to talk with Akemi, I don't want to see them start fighting at home. Poor Keisou, but Yusuke is going to get a beating from Keiko when she finds out he pulled a Genma. Or he could end up sleeping on the couch for a year.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 11 . 8/17/2006
And this is the last old chapter I remember... can't wait for the new stuff! Ninaku seems to have fallen for Keisou, poor guy!
Hirrayami Otoni chapter 11 . 8/17/2006
XD! Somehow Keisou, an Urameshi, pulled in the Saotome's chaos factor and women problems now, ne?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 10 . 8/9/2006
Very nice, though I hope Hebun gets the beating he seems to deserve soon! The average Nerimian reaction to the alchemist battle was amusing, show more such reactions.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »