Reviews for The New Nerima Wrecking Crew REVISED!
NoshMono chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
Ouch! A She man. Suddenly that rings a bell. "By the if the Jusenkyo... of SHE MAN!"

SHE MAN! SHE MAN! (background voices)

A girl turning into a guy, what a sad fate for Akemi.

Oh well, I have to go slow on this story coz I'm still learning about Inuyasha and the Spirit Detective (my knowledge of him is only limited to games)
Dragon Man 180 chapter 9 . 8/3/2006
Ranma saying "What's the worse that could happen" is just asking for Godzilla, aliens, the Senshi, and other anime characters to all duke it out at the Dojo. Loved the training. Can't wait for the new stuff!
DCWestby chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
Quite interesting and funny to read.. Keep writing.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
Love the Gai and Lee wannabes. Happosai dissection... that's just evil, no one wants to see that little pervert cut apart since he's so old and disgusting! I love Keisou's training, especially since he keeps getting whacked on the head or blown up. Can't wait to see his return since you started this redo before that.
Tovath chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
How is Ichiro surpose to get to the village and back with out geting lost?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 7 . 7/22/2006
Damn Naraku. Kenichi's father is also a real bastard, instead of ignoring his son he should have trained him harder to overcome his weaknesses!
Insanity Lord chapter 7 . 7/22/2006
This story keeps getting better and better. In fact, you've inspired me, Weaver-sama! *bows* I think I shall attempt my own Next Generation type fic, see how it works out _
Insanity Lord chapter 6 . 7/18/2006
I like this! It's going in my favourites and alert list for sure! Keep up the good work _
Dragon Man 180 chapter 6 . 7/15/2006
I don't remember Daichi being after Mei and Ming, nice touch! But I want to see the girls play Kuno Volleyball where they crush him into a ball and spike him around the school!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
Very nice! Just like I remember. I look forward to the new content and chapters!
KyuubiWindscar chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Sweet, I haven't read the revised version yet, so great work so far.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
Akira's forbidden technique: Making a stone fist shoot up from the ground to hit a guy in the nards!

Nice chapter, looked as good as usual! By the way, I got a new version of messenger, Messenger Live, so until you update your current messenger we might not be able to chat!
Hirrayami Otoni chapter 4 . 7/1/2006
Heh! Laugh now girls, but you just wait till Keisou gets back from hiS spirit trainning with Genkai, and see who'll laugh now! bwuahahahaha!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
Yusuke should teach Keisou that not all girls are weak or else he might not have a son for a while if Cologne hears about his attitude and gets Ranma's permission to use the Full Body Cat tounge pressure point with Yusuke's consent. I loved seeing Mousse beat both Akemi and Keisou with one blow.
majinbuu7985 chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Good chapter, the curse strikes again. On a side note, the water wouldn't have reversed the curse, it just would have made her into a transvestite (look at Pantyhose Taro if you don't belive me). Ranma, Yuyu Hakusho, and Inuyasha are some of my favorite animes, so keep up the good work.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »