Reviews for Process of Elimination
Treant Balewood chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
This was a lot of fun to read, Thanks for Writing! But I need sleep now its 4 am and I've been reading for a while anyway hope to see more eventually, Night.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Man, I really hope you finish this rewrite Durandall, so you can start writing Book II.
but.. *sigh* I know that's a hopeless dream.
a chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
So Terry, a guy so much stronger then Ranma still dies in this version? Fuck you.
Ganheim chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
He was unused to waiting

[Odd, “hurry up and wait” is what militaries the world over are all about]

he mumbled. "I heartily disagree

[I’m not sure exactly who’s saying all of this, because the ‘I don’t like this’ and the sentiment here seem to have slightly different tones that don’t fit coming from one person. Not without something in between. There’s nothing to heartily disagree with, just mild disapproval at this preliminary stage]

Well, you’ve set a stage, but I don’t think you’ve done a great deal to really present the foundation. A little more on each of the major “factions” (or involved characters from the different fandoms) would have been helpful.
Fenarinarsas chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
Delightful story that entwines different anime universes in the classic theme of saving humanity from destruction.
kelpy chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
Man I just read the original at the Lost Library of Florestica and now I really am looking forward to the rewrite and hopefully book 2 so I hope you do write it I would enjoy reading it.
Sammy Holzbein chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Great story. Sometimes a bit dark for my taste, but it's nicely offset by the occasional humour and excitement.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
wooot Great story!
Hells Mercenary chapter 9 . 11/3/2010
Can't say I review often but this story is damn moving. I love how you gave Gendo and Soun such a touching final moment. For all their faults I never saw them as cruel or evil as most people portray and I like how you don't bash anyone. At the very least you show how desperate survival makes people rely

on others.

I really hope you keep up the story, however I felt that prophecy was a bit.. Cheesy?
Neihaera chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
FOUND YOU ... thank all the divinities, when I caught this story on The Lost Archives I went into mourning thinking there was no hope, but HERE YOU ARE. Please, please, PLEASE run this thru to the end, your rough draft won awards ... heck, I've thrown out worse writing I've been tricked into laying down cash for at Chapters.
Ancalador chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
An excellent story so far, I am very much looking forward to reading how things turn out. The way you mesh the storylines of the various series is well done.

Kit the Fiendish Fire Cat chapter 9 . 9/24/2010
This is undoubtedly the best mass-crossover Ive ever read.

My previous review pretty much sums up my feelings for this masterpiece..And I would say more but it would end up being a repeat of my last review. Cept without the parts about crying and what not.

I look forward to reading more whenever you get a chance to update.

Kit the (No longer crying) Fiendish Fire Cat~!
Kit the Fiendish Fire Cat chapter 6 . 9/24/2010
Holy shit. Talk about heart wrenching..This..Ive NEVER sobbed. Ever. Ive cried yes, and Ive cried hard but never to the point of sobbing. This..this story is so wonderful, so magnificent, so...painful to read.

This is the BEST story Ive read. No other story has ever produced such a mixture of intense emotions as this one has. This...if stupid copy rights and what not didnt exist...would be Book worthy. Something that SHOULD be sold in stores and what not..

Ha..kinda hard to see...all the tears and all..

Anyways, keep up your masterful works of art!

Kit the (Never been so emotional over a story) Fiendish Fire Cat~!
billy13579 chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
Oh, how I've waited for more of this. Will you also be doing book 2? Please update soon!
kenlon chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
This story reminds me of back in the hazy distant past (somewhere in the mid 90s) when well written, epic crossovers were much more common.

Keep on keeping on - I want to see where this goes. (And if you don't give us a proper fly-on-the-wall viewpoint for the PG bits of Tenchi's wedding night, I'll never forgive you. Because it should be HILARIOUS.)