Reviews for Thunderstorms and Sakura Blossoms
Darknessdawns chapter 42 . 9/21
You did a wonderful job with this story. It was delightful from beginning to end and I greatly enjoyed how Kagome and Sesshomaru interacted throughout it. I only wish that we could have seen Kagome's reunion with her friends and family. Not to mention how the Inu tachi felt about everything. I doubt they would ever truly stop looking out for her.
Cats4789 chapter 42 . 6/18
Love this story, you did an amazing job on it. I do wish you included a moment of when she went to visit her mother because that would have been awesome explaining how everything and why she has a one year old half demon child in the span of a few hours
I love this chapter for the simple fact that you used the word "rump."
SaturnWolf3 chapter 42 . 4/23
You know what would be awesome a little afterword story involving Akkio and Fubuki or when Kagome is reunited with everyone.
SaturnWolf3 chapter 2 . 4/18
I love this story! I am so glad I found it again, I read it a couple of years ago and have been thinking about it recently because it was really good :)
idanu11 chapter 26 . 3/20
sesomaru is bastard. i hate him so much. still u 're good writer thanks for the story
princess yukiko chapter 42 . 3/18
i absolutely love this story! such a beautiful, frustrating, cute, funny, heart wrenching story! you're an amazing writer! it was hard for me to stop reading...work got in the way (dam bills that need to b paid)... i couldn't stop even when the sad moments had me tear up... loved every moment great job! on a side note: i honestly hope that annoying priestess yui knows she ultimately failed and constantly stepped in horse dung... or something equally embarrassing... well thanks for posting this! excited to read more from you!
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 42 . 10/4/2016
OMG! i loved, loved, loved this story. i can't believe i passed over this so many times. i'm glad i finally got around to reading it and it is one of the BEST that i have ever read(and i've read a lot). if you have stopped your writing of sess/kag stories please come back and start writing again b/c you have a gift for the written word. i will most DEFINITELY be looking for more of your work. this one is going on my faves list. keep sess/kags fan fiction alive. c'ya'
isara-love chapter 31 . 6/26/2016
They can't be with each other for so long! She is human have a short life. Thanks
isara-love chapter 29 . 6/26/2016
I love pair S/k. Oh god what did happen
isara-love chapter 28 . 6/26/2016
You did amazingly well. Her sword is like zanpakto bleach.
HarukaSaito23 chapter 42 . 2/22/2016
i love this story!
Purplediamon chapter 42 . 2/11/2016
That's amazing, this was a fantastic read!
Undertheskys chapter 42 . 12/14/2015