Reviews for Thunderstorms and Sakura Blossoms
isara-love chapter 31 . 6/26
They can't be with each other for so long! She is human have a short life. Thanks
isara-love chapter 29 . 6/26
I love pair S/k. Oh god what did happen
isara-love chapter 28 . 6/26
You did amazingly well. Her sword is like zanpakto bleach.
HarukaSaito23 chapter 42 . 2/22
i love this story!
Purplediamon chapter 42 . 2/11
That's amazing, this was a fantastic read!
Undertheskys chapter 42 . 12/14/2015
Live it
Undertheskys chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Oh that sad, Shippo died
Undertheskys chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
Wheres Shippo?
Montara chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Wow, a lot of deaths and it seems the fight is lost. But I think Kagome has a plan!
kimmiboo21 chapter 42 . 11/14/2015
So ... You gave me hope
Then despair then hope again
Then in tears then again in tears but because
Of how amazing it was ! Thank you for finnishing
I wish you would have gone more in depth at the end
But I understand how tiring it must have been writing all this . But thank you so much ! I've read many sesh&kag fan fictions and this one ...wow ..I loved it ! My fav! I can't believe it only has 500 reviews! It needs like 2k views lol ...sigh..what is life now...
Guest chapter 42 . 5/25/2015
Oomg this is a great story.
hiya168 chapter 42 . 2/3/2015
It took me two days to read this and I have to say I'm so happy I found this! I love this story! I admit that it got a little mundane sometimes with Kagome explaining things to Sesshoumaru but I also now that's how it's supposed to be since he doesn't understand the modern world. I'm so happy you were able to finish this story years ago because I was able to find it now; it brought forth many emotions: sadness (I did tear a couple times), joy (found myself unable to wipe a grin off my face while reading sometimes), and I felt the emotions of the characters clearly. Thank you for this awesome piece of work! I do hate/love that you chose at the end to leave it up to our imaginations what Sesshoumaru's home looks like in the modern world. It's a good way to end your story but also frustrating as hell haha. Thank you once again!
MoonliteNightmare chapter 42 . 7/13/2014
Amazing story you have excellent writing skills
mtnikolle chapter 42 . 6/16/2014
I really enjoy reading this story!
HelleBelle chapter 42 . 1/11/2014
Ok I can breathe now...I'm glad they are together again as a family!