Reviews for Thunderstorms and Sakura Blossoms
SaturnWolf3 chapter 2 . 4/18
I love this story! I am so glad I found it again, I read it a couple of years ago and have been thinking about it recently because it was really good :)
idanu11 chapter 26 . 3/20
sesomaru is bastard. i hate him so much. still u 're good writer thanks for the story
princess yukiko chapter 42 . 3/18
i absolutely love this story! such a beautiful, frustrating, cute, funny, heart wrenching story! you're an amazing writer! it was hard for me to stop reading...work got in the way (dam bills that need to b paid)... i couldn't stop even when the sad moments had me tear up... loved every moment great job! on a side note: i honestly hope that annoying priestess yui knows she ultimately failed and constantly stepped in horse dung... or something equally embarrassing... well thanks for posting this! excited to read more from you!
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 42 . 10/4/2016
OMG! i loved, loved, loved this story. i can't believe i passed over this so many times. i'm glad i finally got around to reading it and it is one of the BEST that i have ever read(and i've read a lot). if you have stopped your writing of sess/kag stories please come back and start writing again b/c you have a gift for the written word. i will most DEFINITELY be looking for more of your work. this one is going on my faves list. keep sess/kags fan fiction alive. c'ya'
isara-love chapter 31 . 6/26/2016
They can't be with each other for so long! She is human have a short life. Thanks
isara-love chapter 29 . 6/26/2016
I love pair S/k. Oh god what did happen
isara-love chapter 28 . 6/26/2016
You did amazingly well. Her sword is like zanpakto bleach.
HarukaSaito23 chapter 42 . 2/22/2016
i love this story!
Purplediamon chapter 42 . 2/11/2016
That's amazing, this was a fantastic read!
Undertheskys chapter 42 . 12/14/2015
Live it
Undertheskys chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Oh that sad, Shippo died
Undertheskys chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
Wheres Shippo?
Montara chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Wow, a lot of deaths and it seems the fight is lost. But I think Kagome has a plan!
kimmiboo21 chapter 42 . 11/14/2015
So ... You gave me hope
Then despair then hope again
Then in tears then again in tears but because
Of how amazing it was ! Thank you for finnishing
I wish you would have gone more in depth at the end
But I understand how tiring it must have been writing all this . But thank you so much ! I've read many sesh&kag fan fictions and this one ...wow ..I loved it ! My fav! I can't believe it only has 500 reviews! It needs like 2k views lol ...sigh..what is life now...
Guest chapter 42 . 5/25/2015
Oomg this is a great story.