Reviews for Wand
Avatard12 chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
Aphrael-08 chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
I think it's really cool you've managed to mesh the two. I mean, it's wildly OOC, but I can understand that. The songs are really good, though I'd double check your rhyming.

One of the most original and unique pieces I've read. I'm enjoying it thoroughly.
for always forever chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Oh my Gosh, i'm in love.

Seriously, there is no better RENT/HP crossover.

This is actually good!

And there's not quoting directly from the movie/play, and you can TELL it's supposed to be a HP crossover,and not just by the names!

Kim chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
This made me laugh hysterically. I loved the entire thing, especially "Mary-Sue". Just one thing. Sirius and Remus are best friends. Wouldnt Sirius call Remus, Remus, not Lupin. Sorry, but it's just something that ticks me off that most people do.
polka-dotted-pengiuns chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
I love Rent. I love Harry Potter. I love this parody. You've done a wonderful job of taking it out of the screen play and managing to get the songs in.

MovieBuffStarlet chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
Wow,honey! This is hilarious and clever beyond belief! How you ever come up with those lyrics you write I'll never know. You should seriously consider becoming an author. I'm shocked that you can write this well at only 15 years old! In 5 years you'll be even more outstanding! I can't WAIT for are doing an awesome job!

And I love your casting! *snicker*
LunaSky chapter 4 . 11/9/2006

This is col.

S4ltv1n3g4r chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
This is so hilarious, I'm laughing so hard and my parents are staring!
SerenaFelicity chapter 4 . 9/2/2006
I love this! Its a great story.
Avada Cruimperio chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
Yeah, meant to review this earlier, and I forgot, but I was just on imdb, and I saw something you posted, and I was like, oh, crap, the review. So, I'm reviewing now.

Yeah, it was short, but it's okay, cause it was good (and of course, you can rectify it by posting a longer chapter soon winknudge). I loved Blaise's little solo at the end- it never fails to amuse me when he's described as an Italian Stallion. I'm like, "read HBP, loser."

Yeah, enough ranting.
Bagge chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
Aw. Poor Mary. Can't be easy to be so annoyingly perfect that she even can't complain about it. I enjoyed Ron's entry.
Bagge chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
“The Textbook Hermy.” - Yup! Luna and Ron have something in common there. Great songs, great story. I really loved Draco's short visit.
Bagge chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
Go Ginny! Go Padfoot! Love for those who need it. I REALLY like this musical.
Bagge chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
*laugh* Well, this really should be staged. Wondeful story!
jakkat chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
Very nice...I liked the mary sue thing and blaise gender issues...nice touch of originality. Use that creativity wherever possible!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »