Reviews for Devil's Triangle
Dr.Lust chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
Oh my god! It was awesome! Poor Gabriel :( I can't wait to know what will happen next! Your writing has something about it... it's like I'm watching a movie when I read stories of yours!

Your eternal fan,
house1236 chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
this is really good keep going cause your leaving me hanging here

River Child chapter 4 . 9/13/2007
Oh My God! My prayers have been answered! You updated! I was away from the internet for a couple of days, dealing with the first week of school and I had a feeling you updated And lo and behold, you did!

Ahem, before I get sidetracked by how happy I am that you not only updated not one, but TWO chapters, I shall now give my response to Chapter Three and Four and here it is: Pure genius! You also had me drowning in my own drool with that delicous kissing scene! And Dracula sees our dear Gabriel as a pawn and 'toy' and wants Anna as his queen? And he and Gabriel switched bodies? And Dracula (or 'Van Helsing') just happened to run Anna? NO! *Reads bottom note about Van Hlesing not being dead...yet* Doube NO! I don't want Anna with Dracula OR Van Helsing, and I don't want Van Helsing to die! But it's your fic and you're the brilliant author. Anyway, good work and please update and continue! I'm dying here, girl!
Kairi's-twin chapter 4 . 9/13/2007
OMFG! THAT IS SOO EVIL! *is utterly shocked and appauled* HOW COULD YOU? HOW COULD YOU? *begins to leak tears* VAN HELSING! I am almost to upset to write but i'll give it the old college try.*sniff sniff* If Dracula is in love with the both of them why would he kill Van Helsing? could he not just take them both? And does he realize his little trick could have killed his precious Anna? This chapter was well written though I hate that Gabriel will Probably die! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ... *sniff* UPDATE SOON! *breaks down in hysterical sobs*

Kairi's Twin
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 4 . 9/13/2007
*reads last line*

*jaw drops. Reads it again*

Update. Now. Please. O_O WAKE UP! YOU CAN'T GO TO BED YET! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE AGAIN FIRST!

I so did not see that coming. *applause* Btw, points to you on the beginning sequence. Brilliantly described. Especially the sky bit. :D ttyl!

-Forever
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
Oh nice. Slashiness! O.o It wasn't that bad though. *I* could never write slash. Period. So you're better than me! Though that doesn't take much..lol.

I love the DracAnna-ness though! The obsession! The lust! YES! That's what I really love to read! *borrows Dracula's evil grin* lol XD. Anywho, update soon please!

-Forever
Kairi's-twin chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
Wow this chapter is absolutely AMAZING! I love the way it is written. especially the stuff between Draculs and VH. This chapter was very intregueing(sp?) and I can wait to read more. I can't wait to see what happens! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

kairi's Twin
Lady-of-the-gray chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
O.O Well this is new... Great! now you have two stories of yours I'm now hooked on!
Star Mage1 chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Finally an update. :)
dartigen chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
I like this idea. I never really had a problem with Van Helsing being a werewolf in the movie (must be a side effect of being a Wolverine fangirl) but it's nice to see how it could have turned out if Anna had been the werewolf. It's a pretty good idea, and it seems to be going well. I missed out on the slash paragraph though, had to scroll down uberfast, Mum turned up and seemed to be very interested in the story...I really need to learn to be faster with the windowskeyM.

Slightly off-topic: Did anyone else hate the fact that Anna died in the movie? And does anyone else hate the film critics for saying that Underworld was a bad movie? KB was awesome in Underworld, but she could have done better in this movie.

Also, before I start on it, has anyone else considered doing a Silent Hill-VH crossover? Not meaning to sound nasty or anything, but I'd love to see how VH would react to being confronted by Pyramid Head. Not to mean everything else that lurks in Silent Hill.
Kairi's-twin chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
'Kay well this chapter was extremely interesting and I really enjoyed the plot development but... large parts of Drac's convo with Gabe confused me it just didn't seem to make sence or compute well in my brain... maybe that's just me? *calls brain mechanic for a check up* Any way the part where Anna starts to suspect VH and Carl of spying for Dracula was suspenceful and well written. Good job this chapter was very interesting PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

kairi's twin
cheryljulia chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
Not bad, Not bad at all. In fact I have to admit I'm looking forward to the next update. Ya gotta love a bit of Gabriel/Vlad slash. Good job!
vendy chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
Wow. update! I am so glad. Please keep on writing. I hope you update soon!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
Wow an update! *comes out of shock* jks! Another awesome chapter, very interesting stuff :)
River Child chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
*Hyperventilating* Oh. My. God. You. UPDATED! *Grabs you and hugs you until you can't breathe* Oh, sorry. Either way, I was worried you were dead. I am so glad you updated and once again, you delivered another brilliant chapter. You kept the characters in character and made the plot interesting. Please update and don't disappear into the dark ever again, or I shall hunt you down. Do not let this story along with others die. Please keep on writing, and write what you want, you are an excellent writer, despite what others say and don't pay them any mind.