Reviews for No Prince Charming
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 7/23
This story is good where it ended. Or it coukd go on. Either way it's a nice read. Thumbs up
DDRotaku chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
OMG! I can't believe how irrevokably CUTE this is! I love it! I really hope you post more soon. BeReadingU
Sabochan chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I really like your story, please continue!
Dilly.Dally.Shilly.Shally chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Awesome Stuff

Love It When Elena Finally Gives In To The Kiss, It Is Strange To Se A Serious Look On Reno's Face So I Would Of kissed him Back xD
Vampyric Ninja chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Very nice, I like.

And the 'to be continued' means you're gonna update, right? Right? So update (um, pretty please)! _
evenstarfictionfan chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
This story is really, good. Care to update (please?)?
jacquesge chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
This chapter's very good! It could be a very nice story if you update it!

I doubt there'll be as it's been a while the first chapter as been written, but I put you in my alert because if there is, I wanna know what is going to happen next! :)

Keep up the good work!
Tsubacci chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Damnit, you better have a second chapter ready xDD it was REALLY, REALLY good. Not cheesy, but just GOOD . Can't wait for the next chapter!
Wolfie chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Awesome start! So, how 'bout the next chapter?
Rehime chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Hmm, interesting. I'll keep up with this one, it's getting good.

The only thing that bothers me is the large paragraph that descrbies the romance. Is there anyway to break that up that's easier on the eye?
Cal reflector chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Please continue. It's a lovely story and off to a hot running start. The amount of attention you pay to detail is fantastic.
Sharingan Kyuubi chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
WHE! RELENA! SCORE!

well done! ADORIBLE! and well written... AND CUTE! WOOT!

I hope you update soon!

*favs and story alert*
Radiklement chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
It was so cute! I want to know what's coming! Keep it up, it's great.
TiedToTheDarkness chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Aww! That was soo cute, and deep. I loved it _
Redundant Goddess chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Great Story, absolutley loved it. You've nailed Reno's and Elena's characters well and it was well written through out. Wonderful ending, although I feel that this should just be left as a one shot and then the pairing continued into another fic if you want to continue, which would be great because you write them so well. Any way, congrats on a fab story and hope to read more of you work in the future.

Peace and Pies