Reviews for Naruto no eating my students!
black rose pirate chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
will this ever be updated out of curiosity cause ive quite enjoyed reading it so far and would like to read more
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
Ah, I notices you haven't updated in so long and I want more. Anyway, when you do, I can't wait to see what happens next. And I'd love to see some Parental!Naruto to Iruka, please.
autumnannette19 chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
Whats next, whats next?
angel61991 chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
cant wait to read more. though its a bit odd reading a fic where iruka is the seme & kakashi the uke. i have a feeling narutos gonna b the seme there 2... while not as odd 2 me i still prefer naruto as the uke. please update soon. i need 2 know what happens next... kami i hate cliff hangers!
skie89 chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
I love this concept! Kakashi is pratically Iruka's love slave! I wish you'd continued it.
rebecca chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
out of curiousity what made you quit working on this story?
TheImmortalLegendaryPhoenix chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
So, uh, I really like this and it's so interesting that I didn't stop reading until I had to. I think your really good and I would appreciate it if you would HURRY UP AND UPDATE! Not to sound mean or anything! I just hate waiting for something this good! Well, that all and I think you should make Sasuke have a power or something, you know to even the playing ground. As for Naruto, maybe you should make him more powerful, the better to protect Sasuke. You rock.
Serinity Dawn chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
Oh Dear Lord NOOOOOOOO! Please continue this story! I Love it! AHHHHHHHHHH!
force majeur chapter 10 . 2/21/2010
Ngek! Last update is in 2007

Ganbatte!
LadyMorgue chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
I lov vampire stories- need another update, It's realy good :D
kittycat5261 chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
*sigh* next time you abandon a story please dont do it at the good part, it gets really inoying not knowing whats gonna happen next.
Celestial Seraphim chapter 10 . 8/3/2009
I absolutely love this story! I couldn't stop reading it so here i am reviewing it now! Please, please, please! Continue this story and get the next chapter out. I'm begging you!
DreamKaskade chapter 10 . 4/5/2009
OMG WHY DID YOUU STOP U SHOULD SO CONTINUE!

and plz let sasu be ok! oh man those horrible people!1
kitsunekiri chapter 10 . 2/28/2009
interesting update soon

ja ne
JumpingInJoy chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
love the story. update soon