Reviews for Can I Keep You?
Rain Addict CM chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
Damnit, lol this was an awesome idea. Bummer you dropped it :(
Rake1810 chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
Love to see Captain Carter (and maybe her team) meeting Giles and the Watcher's Council. I can just see Jack not being very pleased to see Travers.
Ziya Hitsugaya chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Cool Story, but not sure if you are still writing it. I hope you are. I woule like to read what will happen next.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
Great fic so far! Will this be eventually continued?
BadassFanKickass chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
nice
gaul1 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
good chapter, keep up the good work, byes
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
good chapter, keep up the good work, bye
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Great story. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. When is the rest of SG1 going to get involved? Also, by now you should have learned of the plot by to delete any and all stories that have violence and lemons involved. We as writers and readers cannot just take this threat lying down. There are a couple petitions going around on change dot org about fanfiction deleting stories. All you have to do is go to change dot org and search under fanfiction. Then sign the petitions that you support. They also give you the option of sharing on facebook to allow your friends to sign it too. I would pass this knowledge along to all your readers and writing friends.
AnFan-n-More chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I was going over my Alert List and when I saw this stories title, I remembered that I really liked it. So I'm rereading it and I can tell that I'm going to enjoy the entire thing again. Since I've noticed you have a lot of other work done and haven't updated this one in a while, I have to ask: Are you going to continue it? I really hope so. I like both of the original series, and you are a great writer (I like other of your stories also) so I really hope you will put some more work into this one. It also looks like I haven't visited your page in a while, I'll have to look through some more of your stories. Even if you don't decide to continue this, I want to thank you for sharing it. I know I'm going to enjoy it again because I had such a fond reaction to the title.
Selonianth chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Good.
Mathematical Dragon chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
I really love this story and would be delighted to read more chapters! Sam makes a great mom for Buffy, and the first chapter made me tear up!
serenityselena chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
intriguing plot...

hope to read more soon _
jabbarulez chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
nice never read one like this before! really want to see Sams reaction to the other side in the big story. can't wait for more!

4/5
DemonKittyAngel chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
cute. I always love Buffy's 'show and tells' when they're done well. And it makes a lot of sense that she would show Sam. Cute story.
Kasanra chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
I hope you update soon. I really like this story.