Reviews for Rocky Roads
sandysea17 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I really enjoy this story!
It was a nice and light one with some funny parts as well.
Renn chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This was a really fun read, and I completely loved it! Was grinning from ear to ear from start to finish, because your dialogue is so damn catchy! I loved the banter. Seriously. And this whole 'before&after FOOD' with Angela was also a pretty funny side-story! Loved it, wouldn't mind to read more of it!
charming2drew chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
This was really good! I was happy to see a slash pairing in this section! I liked it! :)

I wish there were more fics for Odyssey 5. I was so angry when the season ended. (just watched all of the episodes this week! It was amazing!)

Abbz
gothiac chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
very intresting well written story you should continue writing fan fiction the way you described the scenes that occured they painted a vivid picture which made your imagination run wild but who woudn't fall in love with christopher gorham he is to die for he so HOT!
Silwyna chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
I usually don't like slash, but this was really good. I liked how you described Neil and Kurt's relationship. It seems natural. This was a great first fic, I hope I get to read more from you in the future :)
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
hmm... an interesting fic. Certainly not what I was expecting. I'm surprised Angela was able to pick up on his secret so easily though. Still, I certainly don't blame Kurt for being attracted to Neil. He's a hotty, no doubt there. A very well written fic. Good job!