Reviews for A different Choice
nicole chapter 13 . 7/8/2007
great story

update son
Wolf.at.Heart chapter 13 . 6/2/2007
Please, please update! I love this story, it is awesome. Sorry I didn't review the other chapters, I was busy reading it. lol. The only thing I didn't like was the puncutation and spelling errors. If you want, I can Beta for you. Most of the error just looked like you were typing quickly and didn't go back to check (Don't worry I do it all the time!) Anyway, please update and let me know if you want me to beta (if not, that's cool. If you do, I would love to have something to fill the viod in my life b/c of half-days in school )

JC
xPurty-Carlyx chapter 13 . 5/20/2007
Hey great story

i hope you get to finsh it i can't wait to see what happens
draculasbride2008 chapter 13 . 4/13/2007
Aww! Cute! Not exactly a very long time to plan the actual wedding, but since they're in the Underground, and since Jareth's the Goblin King, I can understand why it's only three weeks. Great chapter _
Shanz chapter 13 . 4/9/2007
omg i love it keep up the great work, plz plz plz update soon
emma chapter 13 . 4/8/2007
Please write more its great!
nidadin chapter 13 . 4/8/2007
w00t w00t

that's what should have happened in the movie T_T retard, what the hell is wrong with her, going HOME instead of staying with him?

aawe
PhantomSpannah chapter 13 . 4/8/2007
Love it - I like the way the story stretches out - way to go with keeping up the tension!

Love Jareth/Sarah so much!

Keep writing!
notwritten chapter 13 . 4/7/2007
excellent
nlightnd chapter 13 . 4/7/2007
hehehe..nice chap! Jareth teasing Sarah sexually was funny enough that I was laughing and smiling like an idiot at my puter! :) Good job and I can't wait to read your update.
musicalexpert chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
I really really really like this story. I love your Jerith. (that may sound weird, but everyone's a little bit diffent). This story is as good as the popcorn I am eating.
Katy16 chapter 3 . 3/9/2007